for The Dragons Rebirth

4/10/2019 c9 2InfinityZer0
If I were to guess, I'd say the reverse blade katana is the sword Issei's gonna get
4/10/2019 c9 S0UL-essen
Masamune maybe, and great work on this story I’ve really been enjoying reading this.
4/10/2019 c9 Bob2121998
AMAZING chapter as always bro I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY looking forward to the next chapter I hope its published REALLY soon.
4/8/2019 c8 adbelvd
Good history, hope you can update it soon
4/5/2019 c8 Dominus1389
MOAR !
3/27/2019 c8 Guest
It is a good story i await more chapters
3/17/2019 c1 Ten'nRushif
3/14/2019 c7 Kirara0922
I like option 1
3/11/2019 c8 Guest
Great work so far
3/12/2019 c8 Fafnir the golden monarch
Your fight with loki was good. I also loved how ypu handled Issei transfer. Excellent idea on a fourth liberation, and Vali fighting for someone else. I always thpught him and Rosweisse would be good together. Look forward to see how you handle Kuoh in the next chapter. Until the continuation of this adventure.

P.s. awaithing the next chapter of Dragon of Supremacy
3/7/2019 c8 5Selet
I like the story idea but the anime bull shit is annoying me... I will give the story a chance either way xD just had to say copying the anime instead of the books really turns me away from the story overall.
3/2/2019 c8 Dragonsayianblue
It seem like ingvilde was issei soul mate. There a different with harem and soul mate. Like the both were destined to be togethor that he have no perverted thought. I alway find that with issei harem Asia,Irina and ingvilde was the only one that purely love issei. And that the rest was just friend until he did something that got them to fell in live of him. But with Asia it was pure, irina at first was perverted then pure, and with ingvilde it was destiny.
3/3/2019 c8 28Imperial-samaB
You have something interesting here but the writing leaves a lot to be desired
3/2/2019 c7 minernightskinrjb