for Of Stars And Spiders

5/17 c3 5Gas Mask Jack
okay so from what I've gathered so far about what happened before hand I'm going to take a wild guess and say peter has the carnage symbiote or at least had it at one point. Which if the fist one is the case oooooh boy.
11/11/2020 c3 LMAwesome
Hey, I started reading this story a while ago and saw that there are no recent updates. Are you continuing this story or is it all said and done for?
8/23/2020 c3 8Equilized Enigma
Interesting, very interesting.

these ending phrases make me smile, since it's very likely that things will go wrong and things will mess with his normal life.
8/3/2020 c3 Guest
Are you still on this? Its been awhile now (months) since you posted. This is really good.
7/24/2020 c3 JCarrasco
Keep it up I love this story please.
7/4/2020 c3 Genesis
Hey, Author, when is the new chapter?
1/31/2020 c3 Guest
How does he get the job? Is it Skeeves dumping Star on him because he has free rooms? Or is it Fury?
please update!
12/31/2019 c3 BobIsBadAtEnglish
Wow, this is like really good. Especially for your first crossover. The character interactions are great and the way you portray Ben is on point so far. I’m looking forward to seeing what kind of trouble Ben will get himself into.
12/28/2019 c3 Guest
keep it up, i missed your story and I want to see what happens when BEN meets Star and Ludo.
12/28/2019 c3 11OMAC001
And Enter Star Butterfly! Quick question: is Marco still here or is Petey replacing him entirely?
12/27/2019 c3 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and man Ben is still being tortured
10/28/2018 c2 Gamelover41592
nice job on this chapter but question: is this going to be a marco replacement fic or is Marco going to be in this?
10/23/2018 c1 30Nick Foolery
There is some capitalization problems on most of the names. I'm not sure if it's intentional, because there is also spots where the names are capitalized, but other than that I'm very interested in where this is going.
10/22/2018 c1 4Gamelover41592
this has potential let's see where this goes