for Care to Dance?

6/5 c1 Guest
This was fantastic
6/18/2019 c1 HalfElvenWizard
I LOVE IT. SO MUCH. You captured their intimate knowledge of one another with elegance and simplicity. Beautiful work. Give me moooooore.
5/3/2019 c1 18Erica Lane Kent
So beautiful how you describe how they communicate, great work!
2/24/2019 c1 casual anon
Beautiful! Congratulations!
1/13/2019 c1 2madetine
This is so sweet! I love stories about young Riza and Roy and the way that you tied it together with the story of them being older is just great!
11/25/2018 c1 Raksha
Somehow, I stumbled across your post on a FMA fanfiction - which I really like, by the way.
Seems I got lucky - your other fanfiction interests are on - loads of - other series, which I might check out someday.
Thank you for writing and especially thank you for sharing your stories with the public, here.
I do like the FMA universe (and Roy x Risa especially). Thanks again and please keep up the good work.

I love to check out your other fanworks, someday (but I must admit I'm a sucker for finished works).
11/15/2018 c1 26Wandererzaehler
This is so very beautiful! I loved every word. keep up your amazing work and thank you for sharing!
10/19/2018 c1 Guest
Ahhh, it' s so romantic
10/15/2018 c1 15Elenluin
I love the difference between the two pieces, showing their growth and changes through all the years that lay in between. From two teenagers who think they know each other, but are still a little uncertain about how the other feels or thinks when they act, to two people who know each other well enough not to need to wonder anymore, who know exactly how the other will feel. Not to mention that I could see the whole scene before me, how Mustang, smooth as silk, guides Hawkeye over the dance floor... I really love it! Fantastic work!
10/15/2018 c1 5WildSilence023
Beautiful! (‘: you wrote and conveyed every detail - how theirs hearts and souls are connected even if their bodies are not - wonderfully!

i loved this so much!
10/14/2018 c1 3boothful
This was beautiful and gave me inspiration! I love that you can see their trust in each other from when they were teens, and then see how much its grown now. <3
10/14/2018 c1 5Id9916
So wonderful and well written that it hurts, I especially appreciated their last talk.
10/14/2018 c1 Guest
it’s perfect fkfidhmddj
10/13/2018 c1 11BWinner
This was absolutely beautiful! You have a fantastic hold on these two characters and you've written such a tender and beautiful emotional moment between them. It's been a while since I've read something that was so bang on for a moment between these two, and I am certainly happy to have found it here. I hope to see more of your fantastic work :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service