for New Girl Continued

6/29 c1 1TheSilentPrincess
This was a great start! I understand there are many reason's stories don't get continued, but if you happen to see this, you're writing shouldn't be a concern. It really is wonderful.
11/6/2018 c1 Guest
Love it! I miss them so much. Please keep it going!
10/17/2018 c1 Guest
Please continue. This is great and I'm looking forward to more from you. I miss the gang so much.
10/16/2018 c1 TanadisonisonX26

Remember, we all are walking under the immortal shadow of Him.

His light shines so brightly, it will guide us to our foreseen destiny that is in our grasp.

Now onto the actual review:
It had been exactly one month since they had moved out of the loft; exactly one month since her and Nick had lived in their own place as a married couple. Sure, they had lived alone in the loft towards the end (with their ever so beloved Mario). Jess still thought of the loft as all of theirs. It's where their family had become whole. Sure she missed it, but they were all on to bigger things. The memories would however, always be cherished. New ones would also be made. Her first memory was, to say the least, very awkward and uncoordinated...

I still don't understand women. :P
10/16/2018 c1 Guest
Great start. I miss the show!
10/16/2018 c1 TaylaylommaX44

Now onto the actual review:
Nick placed an arm around Jess's waist as they stopped at the door to their new apartment. They were both hesitant to go in, though they had been there a handful of times already. This time was different, as they wouldn't ever be going back to the loft. The thought was bittersweet, and they both looked at each other with a smile, their similar thoughts mirroring in each other's eyes. "Well, here goes nothing.", Jess said with a soft chuckle, stepping towards the door. Nick stopped her, giving her a cheeky grin before sweeping her up into his arms. Jess let out a surprised squeal before giggling, wrapping her arms around his neck. Nick held her tightly to him before saying, "I think we should do this the proper way, considering you're my bride and this is our first place together." As Nick opened the door, with slight difficulty, he thought he was going to make it until Jess's head hit the door frame. "Ow!", she hollered, her first instinct being to cradle her head with one hand. This caused her to lose grip on Nick and she started to fall. Nick did his best to catch her, only to trip. They both tumbled to the ground with a thud. Nick reached out to her, a guilty and worried look in his eyes. Jess was still for a minute before she started laughing, and not long after Nick did too.

Off ffn with u. O.o
10/15/2018 c1 HiHinn-96

Now onto the actual review:
Jess had been startled a bit by Nick's voice and she let out a little gasp before turning around with a grin. "I love you too, Mr. Miller." She had swapped it out for just 'Miller', and she had to admit that she loved it. "I made pancakes, and there's coffee ready. I wanted to make sure you had a good breakfast before your meeting today." She made a plate for him, setting it down on the counter before pouring him coffee. "You know, I can still go with you today if you want. I don't really have anything else to do since I still don't have a job." Jess had been struggling, though not so much financially. She hated not having anything to do and she was so bored that she had already reorganized the apartment 17 times only to have it end up the way it had been originally. Nick loved his wife with all of his heart, but there was only so much organizing he could take. Not only that, but Jess had been somewhat clingy since she had lost (or quit) her job. "You know Jess, it's okay. I can handle the meeting. It's been a while since you've taken Mario to see Ruth. Why don't you do that?", he suggested.

He gave a series of lectures on Japanese literature at UCLA. :P
10/15/2018 c1 LisSah-31

These flowers come from Holland. :P
10/15/2018 c1 Spacey
I miss the gang too! Keep it coming!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service