for Skyrim x GATE Oneshot

9/29 c1 nantono
Poor Dovahkiin REVENGE
3/7 c1 28Don Orbit
This is perhaps one of the more brutal yet still sensible stories. Stepping away from the usual approach and doing something unique by creating a personal crusade for vengeance. Lots of such stories usually fail over time by being monotonous and it is a bit of a shame that this one is but a oneshot, however the general concept of a hero driven into this sort of direction was done well. Still a shame that it was so short and not a real story.
11/5/2018 c1 Adam Jensen-TheAugmentedGod
The Dovahkiin has as much hatred and rage as I do. Now that I think about it.. these soldiers remind me of the Romans who attacked my people and more importantly my family..

Will this continue? :)
10/22/2018 c1 Endsong
This is what would happen if a dragon or Dragonborn got pissed off, there’s a reason why it takes entire armies to kill any one of them, they can only really be 1v1’d by another dragon, anything else must basically rely on overwhelming numbers to have a chance of victory.
10/24/2018 c1 Kuwu
Well that was really neat.
10/16/2018 c1 2SomeSortOfWriter
Cold-blooded. I’m not that into these sort of things, but was interesting. I hope you’re not bashing on a series though.