for My lovely older sisters

10/27/2018 c1 Chris
If this turns into a harem it should be all sexy onne-san types Seria, Carrisa, Shizuri etc.
10/21/2018 c2 Guest
By the way, isn't Oriana a bit older than Kaori? And what if Touma was secretly trained by a certain female martial artist in order to impress his older sisters?
10/23/2018 c2 4Generation Zero
I most means imagine breaker but yes his combat sense and martial art too. I would want to see him searching for his harem soon XD Kamijou faction is officially begun. Let see how his action impact the world.
10/22/2018 c2 4whwsms
Hmm, ... seems little brother Touma is gradually being inducted into the working world (for want of a better term) frequented by Kaori-nee and Oriana-nee.

Mention is made of Touma being able to use magic as well as (IIRC) "his own ability" ... guess we must wait to see just what comes out of that.

And perhaps a slow yet steady build-up to this story's rating being *a-hem* "promoted" to "M" is fine, too.

Hold Up, Wait A Minute ... is this an AU setting where polygamy is either legal or at least tolerated, or is Touma walking the route of "Screw The Rules ... I'm Making My Step-Sisters My Wives, and No-One And Nothing Is Gonna Stop Me!"?

For The Answer To These And Other Questions, ... Carry On.
10/21/2018 c1 4Thor x Kamisato fan
i agree with guest. rated M please. as far as touma dick goes I don't really care. I just want hot sex especially with Oriana. I have only ever read 1 Oriana doujin (crying in the club rn)
10/16/2018 c1 Guest00
Is it just me, or am I seeing the "Kiss x Sis" scenario, set in the To Aru universe, featuring Touma as the little brother and Oriana and Kaori as the not-blood-related older sisters?

Me Like.
10/17/2018 c1 4Generation Zero
Glad u decided upon this. However, I would like him to develop his ability more, perhaps getting involved in the conflicts and get himself a greater harem :) I recommend the British Civil war XD
10/15/2018 c1 Guest
This I like, and please do so with the rated M. Question, can you make Touma's... manhood bigger than say... 10 or 12 inches at most?
10/15/2018 c1 BakonoftheUnknown
In a very tfs Zarbon voiceOh myy.”
10/15/2018 c1 4whwsms
Ohhh, ... Kayyy ... two sexy onee-san step-sisters, who just might (*clears throat*) engage a "Relationship Upgrade" with young Touma, when he reaches "that age", and possibly with each other also ... that can work.

Time will tell whether it will only be this potential O.T.3 set-up, or whether other "onee-san" types will enter into the life of the soon-to-be Tou-MAN.
10/15/2018 c1 Sergio644
Yes final I love a story involving Touma, Kaori and Oriana I'm pretty sure everyone is going to say Kamijou you Lucky BASTER
10/15/2018 c1 6Phoenix 7.49
If Touma ever dares to say "such misfortune" EVER again, please have someone punch him with enough power to send him on a multi-continental trip.
Other than that, nice work.

If I were to guess, I'd say this story would be M- rated by chapter 4. Based on the current pacing, that is.
10/15/2018 c1 Fortitude501
YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD!

What the hell took you so long to make a fic about Touma with two HOT onee-san waifu types.

Seriously the unlucky hero deserves some love for once. Not from Tsundere's, lets face it they kinda lost their appeal.

So how long until this gets M rated.