for Another Side, Another Story

1/7 c8 11ShizaAssassian316
YES! YESSSSSS! Kiss the girl! Shaaa lalalalala! My, oh my! That boy ain’t shy!

What a wonderful surprise! Just got out of the clear from COVID today and now one of my favorite JimxAriel stories has updated?! Today is starting off to be good! Thank you for this chapter!
1/27/2021 c1 ShizaAssassian316
Rereading this story, and still adored it to this day! Hope you and your family are doing alright during these hard times.
4/10/2020 c7 JIM9
I HOPE I GET TO GO IN THE ASS TOO
12/2/2019 c7 1Amalia Santoro
I loved the sparring in this chapter, it was easy to follow and full of action! Can't wait for the next chapter now that I'm caught up!
12/2/2019 c6 Amalia Santoro
I really liked Jim and Ariel getting to take part in a traditional dance and improvising the movements without their tails, such a sweet scene! It's also nice to know that Silver feels guilty about his part in Ariel's current predicament, also very curious as to what kind of hold Ursula has on him...
12/2/2019 c5 Amalia Santoro
Oh man, I wonder how Jim will be able to restrain himself when Ursula enters!
12/2/2019 c4 Amalia Santoro
Ah I do love the love-hate relationship between Silver and Jim. That scene was one of my favorites!
12/2/2019 c3 Amalia Santoro
Hahaha poor Jim! And poor Ariel! Honestly the best case scenario, as Silver was practical enough to point out that Jim needed clothing. Very interesting to find out about the war between the 4 kingdoms, as well as some lessons in how tridents work. It really helps the world you've created seem more real. I kind of suspected that Ursula might be posing as the Queen, but I'm still curious to know what her endgame is and what happened to the real queen?
12/2/2019 c2 Amalia Santoro
I love the idea of Ariel being a cabin girl under Silver's charge; he was always one of my favorite characters and it's interesting to see them interact. Also interesting to see Ariel and Jim in swapped places! So glad that Jim has finally found Ariel and was able to save her from the shipwreck, I wonder what she'll have to say for herself when she wakes up?
12/2/2019 c1 Amalia Santoro
Oh holy heck! So much happened just in this first chapter, and the ending of it was certainly a surprise! I love your writing style and the way you bring each character's personality to life. I am definitely looking forward to reading more!
7/14/2019 c7 11ShizaAssassian316
Oh my! What a surprise! I was so excited to see that this story has updated-Huzzah! What could be in store for the next chapter? Are we going to be in for another surprise? A great chapter by the way! Fighting scene do take time, but you did a fantastic job writing them!
Can’t wait to see what comes next! Have a great Summer!
3/31/2019 c6 ShizaAssassian316
Oh the chapters are getting better and better! It’s great to see an update before school starts back up again. I’ve been in be JimxAriel mood lately. Oh I hope Thor and Trident make it on time before the wedding. Doing great!
2/17/2019 c1 31rojy
I just thought that if this story was about Eric falling first for Ariel I would not mind much though I don’t like him much
1/26/2019 c4 11ShizaAssassian316
Oh you tease us so badly! What’s going to happen to our young royals now?! Will Ariel survive being the fiancé of Prince Eric? Will Jim survive being a servant while watching the girl he loves being whisked away again? I’m so anxious to see what happens next!
1/3/2019 c3 Guest
brilliantly done and beautifully written! I’m thoroughly enjoying the twist and especially the tie in with ursula! can’t wait to see where this goes!
18 Page 1 2 Next »