for Reincarnation Roulette

3/5/2019 c11 Suzululu4moe
didn’t they just make the situation a thousand times worse. Assaulting a professor in addition to stealing from a professor and out after like bed time.
3/5/2019 c11 Green Eyes
The stealth mission was going really well... til Neptunia sabotaged her own efforts. Pointing out the cardboard box, revealed that she's disguised. All they had to do is shoot Snape with a stunner while cloaked. Revealing their identities was just foolish when they could have succeeded anonymously. But I suppose it wouldn't be Neptunia if she didn't blow her cover just to pettily gloat and take needless risks.

On the other hand, Harry sneaked around so perfectly we didn't even know he was involved. I love how Ron yelled his name as a distraction. Since Snape hates Harry, it actually works, haha!
3/5/2019 c11 5Knight25
Nice chapter. Powers of boxes are to be feared.
2/10/2019 c10 Knight25
Good chapter
2/9/2019 c10 Suzululu4moe
Lol worse than Neville and Ron.

Though to be fair moly might have blamed on all the brothers for not helping her understand the more difficult materials. On the other hand molly might have already gone over the basics at home for Ginny’s house wife prep kinda like how none would let little girls help in the kitchen .

I wonder if she has brought blackmail or al her brothers with her .
2/9/2019 c10 Sonicdude8
As expected, Nep knows how to get things done!
12/15/2018 c9 Knight25
XD Please make more of this! This is great!
12/5/2018 c9 god of all
11/22/2018 c8 Ugly Braixen
This is so weird i love it
11/16/2018 c8 Suzululu4moe
I wonder if Ginny will be the one to finally bankrupt the Weasley family .
11/5/2018 c7 Suzululu4moe
Dumbledore is lucky the castle is still standing . If only he knew he’d know he probably did the worst thing possible . Leaving them alone with an irritable Filtch who has no way of restraining them should they go HDD.
11/5/2018 c7 god of all
10/29/2018 c6 god of all
10/29/2018 c6 Suzululu4moe
Lol the pudding is a lie.

Hmm I kinda thought the purples would be the black sisters . Purple Heart , purple sister and iris heart as andromeda narcissa and Bellatrix black.
10/27/2018 c5 Suzululu4moe