for The Thing About Timing

2/22 c52 5VampirePrincess86
Damn girl. Resubmit the file.
2/22 c52 TheDarkBetweenTheStars
I’m so glad you’ve gotten back to this story. Though it looks like FanFic might have messed up your formatting or something if you copied and pasted this from a word doc into here. So, it’s kinda hard to read. I wouldn’t normally say something, but I thought it might be something you want to fix. I’d love to be able to finish reading this chapter! :) this has always been my favorite fic.
12/27/2020 c1 3goldustwoman
This is by far one of my favorite AHS fan fictions to date. Your writing is incredible and I can’t wait to see what happens next!
12/15/2020 c51 Moon
I stayed up until 4 am binge reading this fic PLSS don’t let it die.
11/13/2020 c51 Sham1986
Aww, don’t let this story die :(
11/10/2020 c51 Jolie
I’m hooked! Your writing is amazing. (Sorry for the bad English)
10/30/2020 c51 Ehaye
Love it! Can’t wait for the next
9/27/2020 c46 ladypaulsvn
i thought in the beginning chapters her hair was brown bc of hank?
9/6/2020 c51 L
Thank you for the update. Ive missed your writing sooo much.
9/2/2020 c51 TheDarkBetweenTheStars
I’ve missed this fic so much. Thank you for updating again. Also, can I just say that ending?! Dang I didn’t see that coming. Though Queenies comment killed me.
3/17/2020 c50 Ella
I found this fic a couple of days ago, and I read it all so fast. If you ever have time to update again I would love to read more. I already miss Cordelia, Elle, and the little foxxay moments.
1/27/2020 c50 TheDarkBetweenTheStars
Wow it’s been awhile since I read this story. I just realized you updated it recently. I’ve missed this story so much. I cannot wait to see what you have planned next.
1/11/2020 c50 Aetheric.s
My heart to breaking for nothing Delia and Elliot. David

Thanks for another update. I just wanted to say this fic has gotten me through some tough times. So, thank you for writing it, and take whatever time you need in between updates to take care of yourself. :)
1/5/2020 c50 Angel
Thanks so much for updating this fic. Truly. For some reason I don’t like David. I don’t feel like he treats her fairly..he was hella upset about Trevor and Elle and him weren’t even “a thing”. I hate that Madison and him slept together even if it was a drunken one night stand. I despise the way they treat my girl El like she’s a baby when mama can handle her own. Like...she IS stronger than all of them together. Delia needs to get a grip and love on Misty. Elle is fine. El won’t always tell Delia everything...like jeez. I love/hate Madison and Elliott’s relationship. How tf does everyone know about El being *****? Or wasI reading wrong. I’m kind of rooting for El and Trevor. Hands. Down. I’d love to see it.
12/29/2019 c49 Angel
Oh em GEE! Please update this art! I can’t believe what happened to my baby El!
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »