for The Thing About Timing

3h c51 Ehaye
Love it! Can’t wait for the next
9/27 c46 ladypaulsvn
i thought in the beginning chapters her hair was brown bc of hank?
9/6 c51 L
Thank you for the update. Ive missed your writing sooo much.
9/2 c51 TheDarkBetweenTheStars
I’ve missed this fic so much. Thank you for updating again. Also, can I just say that ending?! Dang I didn’t see that coming. Though Queenies comment killed me.
3/17 c50 Ella
I found this fic a couple of days ago, and I read it all so fast. If you ever have time to update again I would love to read more. I already miss Cordelia, Elle, and the little foxxay moments.
1/27 c50 TheDarkBetweenTheStars
Wow it’s been awhile since I read this story. I just realized you updated it recently. I’ve missed this story so much. I cannot wait to see what you have planned next.
1/11 c50 Aetheric.s
My heart to breaking for nothing Delia and Elliot. David

Thanks for another update. I just wanted to say this fic has gotten me through some tough times. So, thank you for writing it, and take whatever time you need in between updates to take care of yourself. :)
1/5 c50 Angel
Thanks so much for updating this fic. Truly. For some reason I don’t like David. I don’t feel like he treats her fairly..he was hella upset about Trevor and Elle and him weren’t even “a thing”. I hate that Madison and him slept together even if it was a drunken one night stand. I despise the way they treat my girl El like she’s a baby when mama can handle her own. Like...she IS stronger than all of them together. Delia needs to get a grip and love on Misty. Elle is fine. El won’t always tell Delia everything...like jeez. I love/hate Madison and Elliott’s relationship. How tf does everyone know about El being *****? Or wasI reading wrong. I’m kind of rooting for El and Trevor. Hands. Down. I’d love to see it.
12/29/2019 c49 Angel
Oh em GEE! Please update this art! I can’t believe what happened to my baby El!
12/19/2019 c49 L
I hope you update soon. I’m missing this story so much. I just reread it again.
12/10/2019 c49 Em
I think I just finished re-reading this whole story for the 3rd time. I can’t wait for more!
12/1/2019 c49 mgc.14
okay i cannot express how much i love this. like i’ve re read it like three times.
11/18/2019 c49 Aetheric.s
I missed reading this story so much. This chapter was so cute and the foxxay ahh. I love it. Take whatever time you need to update.
11/8/2019 c49 L
Thank you for another update. I missed this fic so much.
11/3/2019 c48 Guest
pls pls update. I need more of this story and Elle and Cordelias cuteness!
131 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »