for Creatures & Damsels: Vive La France

1/20/2019 c1 SilverGold71
Another excellent work. The quality always stays on a very high level. As for the raw power that is repeatedly exhibited by the kaiju, it reminds one of what Dr. Serizawa said in the 2014 Godzilla movie: that mankind's mistake is in thinking that they control nature, instead of the other way around.
The technical details about weapons and equipment, and city layouts, are always appreciated.
I wonder if any of the group has ever thought about how Godzilla, and all of the other non-flying kaiju, made it from North Korea to Russia in a relatively short time frame without anyone seeing them. That's quite a distance to travel.
Have seen the trailer for the new Godzilla movie coming out later this year. Rodan, Mothra, and King Ghidorah were in it. It looks like a first-class film.
As always, will await your next writing.
10/29/2018 c1 83DJ Rodriguez
All I got to say is this... DAMN! This was one long, but very one well-made story here! My friend, you have outdone yourself again!

You have mixed together rich history of people and places, in both music and military, from the past such as WWII all the way to the present, and I am not talking just about the places in Europe and Asia! I mean... my friend, how is it that you managed to mix in history like this in such a way that it is both educational and entertaining! Its like the cartoons of old, when history was mixed in such a way that it was actually enjoyable to see!

Elsa and the others had their fair share of enemies; that Major guy who was a real ass, mob bosses of the most dubious kind, monsters like the Meganula and the ones doused with the mutagen, and so much more! However, you balanced it out nicely with their families and allies who helped them in overcoming these kinds of obstacles. Again, you should be proud of yourself in the character development area.

And talk about a host of Showa-era, Heisei-era, and Millennium-era monsters here! Megagiurius, Battra, Meganula, Godzilla, Baragon, Anguirus, and so much more! You really do know your kaiju history, and it is incredible!

You do the people proud here, the ones you dedicated this story to. I really do hope that Disney or Toho see your stories, and realize that it is your works that should be made into a motion pictures of TV series. Believe me, works like this deserve a lot of attention and recognition.

May the Lord bless you, and may He continue to be with you always! Keep it up!
10/24/2018 c1 66laze jovanov
Okay, whao! THIS was definitely a very interesting and AWESOME sequel to your previous story! And I also like this one a little better than the previous one. And I'm also surprised (in a good way) that you included another kaiju from 'Primal Rage'. Makes me wonder if you'll include some from 'Rampage' as well.

Also, will you ever include Desghidorah (King Ghidorah's relative) from the 'Rebirth of Mothra' trilogy in future stories?

FunFact: Did you know that there's a four-issue comic book sequel to the movie 'It Came from Beneath the Sea (1955)'?
The comic is called 'It Came from Beneath the Sea... Again!' and was published in 2007. I just found the comic and I'm gonna start reading it. This time, however, there's not one, but MANY more giant octopuses attacking!

Have a great day, my friend!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service