for The Greatest Villain Of Them All - TGVOTA

5/13/2019 c1 Guest
FK the idiotic notion of being a hero. Much, much better way to invest time and effort would be if MC would become an emperor that rules whole Earth and others planary / dimensionally nearby Earths. It is boring to read gooody two shoes heroes and their exsistential crisises and dramas and reading about them hesistating to end threats with direct force.
4/29/2019 c8 Peon
Ugh. Spineless weakling. Taking reviews on to heart and then doing a whole update 'explaining' yourself? Get out, scrub.

Killed my interest in this story, at least.
4/29/2019 c8 Guest
Your explanations are excellent and in the context of them your fic is very believable. As a suggestion though, I would not worry about more of the backstory type chapters. All your other chapters work well and each is better than the previous. Why kill the momentum and why obsess over making it perfect?

Instead, keep it in mind as you add chapters and try to show little things at times to explain his character as you described it here. Almost always when I see a fic where someone keeps going back to try to fix or expand on something they eventually either burn out or lose interest, and the fic never finishes. Write what you have and keep any "improvements" in mind for the next time you write. I'm saying this under the assumption that you'd like to write a good fic, but are not so driven by this one idea to consider it your one chance at a Mona Lisa type masterpiece. If you are that driven, sure go for it, but most of the time that doesn't work out well.

I mean that only as a suggestion and believe you should write however you wish. It's a selfish suggestion on my part because I really like your Riddle/Worm idea and would like to see more chapters that simply continue on from where it is now.
4/30/2019 c8 1Stonerguy420
Seriously hope Tom is the only magic user and that Alice has maybe a power like daredevil or toph or like the simurgh using precog to not run into anything and telekinesis to do stuff that's difficult. Or alice could just be faking blindness after having triggered so no one will know the difference.
4/29/2019 c3 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
No, your wrong, and so are some of your reviewer‘s. What is halfwits that are reviewing don’t realize is some people are born psychopaths some people slowly become psychopaths overtime. Your Tom may have had a slight predisposition toward it due to genetics but otherwise he was perfectly normal. However due to the strife and stress of his young life he could’ve easily and it up like the original Tom.
4/29/2019 c7 Guest
Damn, every chapter in here except the two backstory ones is excellent. Riddle in Worm did not sound that interesting but I'm glad I tried it. The backstory chapters aren't bad but are do not seem near as polished and effective as the other chapters. The rest is excellent and gets even better as it goes.
4/29/2019 c6 Guest
Sophia was the same age as Taylor. You have her running around as an independent hero shooting people with live crossbow bolts at 13? Not saying it's impossible but it seems a little hard to believe.
4/29/2019 c3 Guest
Yeah, if you're not familiar with it, you should google what a psychopath is and their characteristics. If you read them, you'll see it's what JKR patterned Riddle after. Unlike what your AN says, these are people who cannot change because they literally have something wrong in their brain. They also do not want to change. They think they are right about their outlook on the world. They think other people are stupid and deserve it. The idea that all they need is some love or attention is where you really seem to misunderstand things. If they were normal people then sure you'd be right but the problem is normal people don't think about the world and other people the way psychopaths do.
4/29/2019 c3 Guest
Ok, now this seemed stupid. Riddle did nothing wrong as far as the orphanage knows. For Riddle to be declared a delinquent because of a fight that he did not start, is absurd. Boys fight all the time especially in an institutional setting. Almost every boy in there would be declared a delinquent if your rule is followed. If the other kid threw the first punch Riddle was defending himself. The other kid is the one who looks like the loose canon. This is an old style orphanage setting. This is not some modern school with a claimed zero tolerance for fighting where everyone gets punished. He beat the crap out of the other kid. From the administrators perspective the other kid was asking for it by looking crazy enough to start a fight with an older kid. If the investigate then the other kid looks crazy for accusing Riddle of killing the cat when Riddle had arrange for a good alibi.
4/29/2019 c3 Guest
Also, the way you portrayed the younger kid and Riddle did not seem very realistic for two guys at that age and in that situation. if Riddle knew he was stronger than the other kid he would have hit the younger kid the first time when the kid threatened him. It was not a realistic portrayal of how two guys fight or handle that situation.
4/29/2019 c2 Guest
If it's supposed to establish sympathy or understanding for Riddle it does not. If it's supposed to make him look like a brain damaged psychopath, it does. The problem with that is most of the time people with damaged or defective brains cannot recover and change. You showed Riddle as he would be believable in becoming Voldemort. Someone that damaged is not really able to change. They don't want to change. A Tom Riddle as messed up as you showed would never be able to or desire becoming any type of hero. The whole point of someone like that hurting the cat directly and the kids mentally is that true psychopaths have no empathy or desire to understand other people. They think it's all stupid and something for them to take advantage of.
4/28/2019 c7 EyeofSoren
HAHHAAHAHA this feels like Code Geass. He just got his geass figured out, he has a blind sister whom is the only person he loves, he is about to lead a vastly out numbered out armed resistance group in a shit world where Darwinism is king. Not to mention he spends his free time playing chess and manipulates the same types of people in the same ways mind control and manipulation. All while going to a rich high school on the student council. YOU MADE VOLDEMORT into LELOUCH in WORM!
4/26/2019 c6 NotEnoughPixels
Nice story so far, I’m interested for more. Keep up the good work!
4/20/2019 c6 Guest
I swear I feel like I've seen this chapter before, but it wasn't up yesterday. Did this get pulled down for some reason? But I saw a few typos still present in it, so did you not spend the time to edit this chapter significantly?

Or am I just going crazy and this episode was always up?
4/20/2019 c5 2Blond Dude 42
Saw a bunch 9f update notifications for this. Don't know if you added need chapters or were just editing some, but either way it was enjoyable to reread this
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »