for Seven PM

10/14/2020 c1 11Jolo815
Hi. Again. I know it’s been a . I love this. I just hope I didn’t write a review already. Lol. I Love the setting up of these two. I miss these two and the show so much. I still think about them. Lol. I wish they would like a redo or something. Lol. I will definitely read the sequel to this. Very nicely done.
6/30/2019 c1 nicew
I love a good Ichabbie story. This one didn't disappoint.
1/16/2019 c1 32RyokoMist
YOU BETTER DO IT! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IT IS! I HAVE SPOKEN! LOL I loved it! Absolutely loved it!
1/14/2019 c1 16imAdork26
I need a sequel right now! lol I'm happy i could inspire you. thank you for reading notes! it means alot. I definitely saw the similarities and love that you made it your own. awesome job. and your dialogue is always so great to me. it just flows so well. I'd love that second date with Abbie and crane. would be awesome to job!
12/25/2018 c1 111sneetchstar
I'm headcanoning that Katrina's new man is Danny.
11/17/2018 c1 Guest
Yes, I would definitely like a sequel to this
11/2/2018 c1 5RBGzMom
This was a fun romp. Abbie and Crane will absolutely know they were set up and we definitely need to continue...meaning you write and we leave review praise.
10/28/2018 c1 ManiacVell
I loved this and a sequel would be most appreciated
10/27/2018 c1 7Vegaslover
Loved it and yes it demands a sequel!
10/21/2018 c1 Guest
For the fucktards telling the writer that it violates TOS, how about you go screw yourselves because you have nothing better to do. You all are making this site terrible with your bullshit
10/21/2018 c1 HappyHappyReader
First of all - LOVE THIS DRABBLE - PLEASE MAKE IT A LONGER STORY. I WILL HAPPILY READ IT, WHEREVER YOU DECIDE TO POST IT

Second of All - for you Critics United Folks:
1. I find it appalling that you would gang up on a fic writer in this way. This action and your threatening text is HARASSMENT - pure and simple and I have no problem reporting it as such to the webmasters of this site. Did you all really need to post this NONESENSE - suspiciously at the same time I might add?
2. Furthermore, your harassment provides no proof, just a vague, useless reference to ToS and a threat to take punitive action. If you are going to insist that someone take a fic down, cite the specific section of the ToS that is allegedly being violated with a supporting link. If you can't or won't do that - move on because accusation without substantiation is HARASSMENT.
3. I have been on this site for close to a decade and one thing is clear - other fan fiction websites are becoming FAR more popular than ffn and part of the reason is groups like YOU, Critics United. Many of my favorite fic writers don't bother with this site anymore, so a message to the webmasters allowing this ONGOING HARASSMENT of your fic writers: you can stop this self-proclaimed vigilante group or sit back and watch other sites continue to make you irrelevant. The choice is yours.
10/21/2018 c1 Nancy
Really enjoyed this and yes I would like a sequel
10/21/2018 c1 1nickey79
loved it and I'm surprised Ichabod/Abbie didn't ask each other did they know Jenny lol considering they both worked in the museum
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »