for Proving a point

10/1/2020 c3 Yunuen
Eso fue tan hermoso
12/26/2018 c3 13Reggie Jackson
Wow! This was a really funny one-shot!
You didn't disappoint with these new chapters! The Warners bordered on being psychotic at some points. But I didn't mind that since they were dealing with someone who hurt one if their friends. They may har to work with, but they're not bullies.
I also like how Ralph had a chance to play his part in their revenge instead of just sitting on the sidelines. Ophelia learning to trust him was a nice touch as well!
Overall a, really good job. Ready to hear more!
12/23/2018 c3 16pokemaster101
Aw, friendship. Appropriate time to wipe a tear from my eye.

Clothing...can mean anything. The Warner’s wardrobe...hm...
12/23/2018 c2 pokemaster101
GodDAMN they’re violent.

Yakko... you scare me.

Glad to see Dadoo do the darn thing.

Ralph does deserve a day off.
10/24/2018 c1 MadameMirage77
Oh this is going to be good!

*gets some popcorn and drinks, as well as other snacks*

Don't worry Ralph. You're my favorite guard *hugs the loveable big lug*. Looks like the Warners are going to have a field day with those bullies.
10/22/2018 c1 13Reggie Jackson
I like this so far. I always felt the Warners deep down really do care for Ralph, even if they don't show it. lol
Really like how you have him interacting with other guards in his unit. It helps shed some light in how other people on the lot view him.
Can't wait to see what they do with Klaus!
10/20/2018 c1 16pokemaster101
Aw, I like when authors humble the side characters. This reminds me of “Gang of Four.”

Ralph’s gonna be top guard.

Not sure if Ophelia should go near the guards or not. Then again...her and Bugs can kick $$. And the Warners can show them what for.

Loving your stories. :)