for Harmony Never Really Dies

9/11 c1 loligang
u should bring back stuff like the robobot armor, super abilities and hypernova, since he canonically still has them(except the armor) sitting in his infinte sized stomach dimension, which you should explore sometime. also I really want to see morpho knight
7/21 c10 Guest
You forget, Kirby and his friends HAVE witnessed tragedy and death. Such as Queen Sectonia and President Haltmann, who used to be good people until corruption and tragedy turned them into monsters and villains. Didn't Haltmann mechanize and steal the resources of countless worlds BEFORE coming to Popstar? I love how your story is progressing, but don't forget that the Star Allies aren't naive and are familiar with horror and despair. Check out the Nightmare Fuel and Tearjerker sections of Kirby TV tropes for details.
6/20 c10 SinisterMagik
I wonder how Kaede will react when Shirogane finally arrives to the crew and told them the truth.
6/10 c9 Raider301
Also can you try to make the Phantom Thieves interact with the Harmony crew?
6/10 c1 Raider301
I have a question: have you heard of Fate Grand Order's Voyager?
6/7 c9 Black.Horus
This is...pleasing for a sore mind. Especially for those who had only read post killing harmony fics that is full of angst and drama because it was all a simulation and their real memories get restored as well their ill personalities. All of these flufness...oh how do I desperately need them. I hope this will have faster updates. Their characters is not ooc and the interaction is wonderous. Keep up the good work.
6/6 c9 Guest 06 UK
Oh no... I can already tell that a certain Ultimate Inventor is going to the next Ultimate that Kirby and the Star Allies will come across next chapter...
They better put a muzzle on her and then clean her foul mouth with a bar of magic censor soap or else they will have to find another way to deal with Miu Iruma's vulgar vocabulary and her sharp tongue... Keep up the good work, as always!
6/5 c9 1pielove123clan
Im so excited your still writing this! It was such a nice suprise! Hope your staying well and safe in this current epedemic. Really love the story!
10/6/2019 c8 ARSLOTHES
looking forward to the next chapter, I really like this fic
8/10/2019 c8 1Wolffang1795
Wow this fic is really cool! I look forward to seeing future chapters especially when Ryoma and Kirumi end up in Dreamland. I'm also curious how they'll all adapt to this place as well. Keep up the amazing work!
7/27/2019 c8 31823KE
What the heck, I never expected to find an actually decent Danganronpa Kirby crossover fic, let alone one that doesn't seem halfassed. This is... lords, this is an amazing story up to this point. Not much of a reviewer, but I'm enjoying this a lot, so keep it up, buddy.
7/13/2019 c8 6Multipule-Characters1-Acct
Wait-a-moment! You ain't even going to mention the Personal reference at the end!? I already liked this story but now I'm even more intrigued.
7/12/2019 c8 Quaarus
Aaaaaand now all I see is Kirby with a persona.
6/8/2019 c6 Anonymous
Chapter 6 was funny! I wish that that Discord thread was real!
4/1/2019 c6 Pusheen reads
Sooooo beautiful, I love the cute nicknames can’t wait until you bring the rest of the Dream Friends!
18 Page 1 2 Next »