for Harmony Never Really Dies

2/18 c10 John DiIorio
These stories that you created are absolutely amazing! And I know that this is asking a lot, but could you add the danganronpa cast of trigger happy havoc and goodbye despair, I want to see them after they learn the truth of there fictional world, and for Kirby to pick them up again. If it’s to much I understand, your doing so much already so I’m sorry to be adding on to the pile, you just make some of the best stories I’ve ever read! You’re right that Kirby goes with everything! So please say something in your next post about what is going to happen with my request if it is going to happen, if not, I’m sorry for bothering you, and thank you for creating such amazing content!
12/21/2020 c10 16FireFlamerx9z
Oh my god this has no right to be so fucking wholesome! It's amazing and I love it. Also, I stand by the fact that that Dream Land, or at the very least, Kirby, would be utter POISION to Monokuma/The Mastermind/Junko
9/11/2020 c1 loligang
u should bring back stuff like the robobot armor, super abilities and hypernova, since he canonically still has them(except the armor) sitting in his infinte sized stomach dimension, which you should explore sometime. also I really want to see morpho knight
7/21/2020 c10 Guest
You forget, Kirby and his friends HAVE witnessed tragedy and death. Such as Queen Sectonia and President Haltmann, who used to be good people until corruption and tragedy turned them into monsters and villains. Didn't Haltmann mechanize and steal the resources of countless worlds BEFORE coming to Popstar? I love how your story is progressing, but don't forget that the Star Allies aren't naive and are familiar with horror and despair. Check out the Nightmare Fuel and Tearjerker sections of Kirby TV tropes for details.
6/20/2020 c10 SinisterMagik
I wonder how Kaede will react when Shirogane finally arrives to the crew and told them the truth.
6/10/2020 c9 Raider301
Also can you try to make the Phantom Thieves interact with the Harmony crew?
6/10/2020 c1 Raider301
I have a question: have you heard of Fate Grand Order's Voyager?
6/7/2020 c9 Black.Horus
This is...pleasing for a sore mind. Especially for those who had only read post killing harmony fics that is full of angst and drama because it was all a simulation and their real memories get restored as well their ill personalities. All of these flufness...oh how do I desperately need them. I hope this will have faster updates. Their characters is not ooc and the interaction is wonderous. Keep up the good work.
6/6/2020 c9 Guest 06 UK
Oh no... I can already tell that a certain Ultimate Inventor is going to the next Ultimate that Kirby and the Star Allies will come across next chapter...
They better put a muzzle on her and then clean her foul mouth with a bar of magic censor soap or else they will have to find another way to deal with Miu Iruma's vulgar vocabulary and her sharp tongue... Keep up the good work, as always!
6/5/2020 c9 1pielove123clan
Im so excited your still writing this! It was such a nice suprise! Hope your staying well and safe in this current epedemic. Really love the story!
10/6/2019 c8 ARSLOTHES
looking forward to the next chapter, I really like this fic
8/10/2019 c8 1Wolffang1795
Wow this fic is really cool! I look forward to seeing future chapters especially when Ryoma and Kirumi end up in Dreamland. I'm also curious how they'll all adapt to this place as well. Keep up the amazing work!
7/27/2019 c8 32FRIITA
What the heck, I never expected to find an actually decent Danganronpa Kirby crossover fic, let alone one that doesn't seem halfassed. This is... lords, this is an amazing story up to this point. Not much of a reviewer, but I'm enjoying this a lot, so keep it up, buddy.
7/13/2019 c8 7Multiple-Characters1-Acct
Wait-a-moment! You ain't even going to mention the Personal reference at the end!? I already liked this story but now I'm even more intrigued.
7/12/2019 c8 Quaarus
Aaaaaand now all I see is Kirby with a persona.
20 Page 1 2 Next »