for Found and Whole

12/14/2020 c4 Kazugo11
I absolutely loved this story
4/4/2020 c4 monsterjamvadim
Ok

FAILURE cause you didn't finish the job
2/12/2020 c4 Guest
Great update, hope to see another one soon. :)
2/4/2020 c4 Xertib
Welcome back! I'm glad to see an update. Looks like Ezra has definitely outgrown his old shirts lol, and it's nice to see them take a nice quiet moment and observe the wonders that the planet he is in has to offer. Since he must be somewhere in deep space with likely no technology, they're definitely getting a breathtaking view of the stars and galaxy in the sky.
1/27/2020 c4 Guest
I was starting to think this story wouldn't be updated anymore, so I'm pleasantly surprised to see it again, and with a great chapter. Nice work, and it was good to finally see what Ezra wanted to show Sabine.
1/27/2020 c3 88andrewjameswilliams
Rereading this and enjoying it immensely.

Still I think I should point out that the A-Wing ramming the bridge of the Executor was only the final straw as the canon novelization makes it clear even before the bridge was taken out that she was already in serious trouble. Multiple attacks from Rebel capital ships and fighters on her engines had her entire aft section on fire and the vessel was listing badly in a partial loss of attitude control due to the mounting damage she was suffering. The bridge being taken out was just the final blow as she went out of control with the loss of the bridge and before the secondary bridge crew could reroute and regain control she crashed into the Death Star.
6/25/2019 c3 Guest
It's been a while since the last update, will there be one soon? I'm anxious to see what exactly is up with the planet Ezra is on to avoid sharing its location to the New Republic and keep it a secret, as well as what exactly he'll he showing Sabine later that night. I also can't wait to see his return to Lothal and his reaction to how well the planet rebuilt.
6/9/2019 c3 1Flopple
Nice
1/31/2019 c1 Maxiamise
This is a good opening, which makes me wish to keep reading. Obviously I can do so, but I feel you deserve to know that!
1/30/2019 c3 8Spectre6
Really disappointed this wasn't an Ezrabine story, and even more disappointed at JUST a hug when she found him. Should've been a passionate kiss.
1/29/2019 c3 Guest
This is great writing! Can't wait for more!
1/25/2019 c2 Guest
I'd like to know what Ezra has been doing there. Did he just not have access to a ship? There seem to be a lot of uninhabited planets in star wars, even though they can still support life.

I doubt they'll go this way, but I want cannon to have Ezra and Thrawn fighting the Yuuzang-von in the unknown regions. Thatg would be awesome!

I hope you continue this soon. I'd like to see their reunion.
1/18/2019 c3 9LongLiveTheEmperor
Woah woah woah. Hold on a damn minute.

Either Ezra left her a hidden message that just so happened to start playing as soon as she said that, or he's been hiding in the Chimaera's kriffing broom closet for five and a half years?!

I doubt either of those, so I'm interested.
1/18/2019 c1 LongLiveTheEmperor
Faved, followed, and eagerly awaiting more.
11/2/2018 c2 1Nightwing2013
Wow. That was quick. Lol I thought the search for Ezra would be a little bit longer, but now you can get into the more beefy sections of content!
19 Page 1 2 Next »