for Bionic Torture

5/4 c5 6Shimmer Puppy Lover
Take your time
8/19/2019 c3 Shimmer Puppy Lover
When are u updating this book?
8/10/2019 c3 31ms. nick jonas
Oh no. Now Chase is sick as well.
7/30/2019 c2 Guest
more chapter's please
7/28/2019 c2 Guest
Please keep this series going!
5/1/2019 c2 9humanusscriptor
I feel you completely. I am also pondering whether or not I should continue to write fanfiction. People’s reviews are poor. I want advice, not something like: great or loved it please continue. I might need a break or something. I might stop writing fanfiction altogether. I don’t know yet.

Anyways, onto what I noticed: a lot of this stuff is deep and depressing. With the internet’s unlimited access to everything, I don’t think you are choosing enough uplifting topics. Maybe change some stuff around. However, if you do want to write about that stuff like it mentions in your bio, do things a bit differently. For rape, either have a near rape or have the readers learn about that instead of writing the actual act. Same with suicide. Don’t go into details, but think of near suicide attempts or people contemplating suicide, but getting help. Or someone saving someone from suicide. All of these can portray powerful emotions without the need to actual description of someone ending their life.

Think about it, and God Bless. While Jesus is in your life and you are still, you can make it to heaven. I wish for you, dear brother or sister that you make it as well.
3/11/2019 c2 9RubySanders
Glad to see that you put school first. I remember I used to put fanfiction first, school second. I completely understand not feeling the thrill of fanfiction. It's important to write about what you are passionate about, not that I speak from experience. I find it troubling to open up and figure out what my passions aside writing are. When you write what you are passionate about, people will know.

My recommendation would be to keep writing. However, that doesn't necessarily mean it has to be on fanfiction. That being said, feel free to continue to write on here. I know I will be. In the meantime, continue writing. Whether you want that to be fanfiction or somewhere else like FictionPress or A03 or wattpadd, you should NEVER stop writing.

Let me know and I will try to give you guidance in anyway I can.
10/22/2018 c1 RubySanders
Good to see you are getting the facts right. That's important in a story. Can't say I've had strep throat before, but in this year alone, I've caught the flu and had an inner and outer ear infection. Not necessarily sure about the title, but it is what it is. Have to leave for Walmart in a bit. Family is a good genre. I like your profile pic!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service