for Wherever You Are

8/14/2020 c102 LittleMxDemonDoll
I thank you dearly for the amount of time and effort you must have put into writing this story. It was beautiful and sucked me in to the world so well that I've been crying for the two hours it's taken me to read these final seven chapters. I think that you deserved to know how much your writing is able to affect people. I love the life you made for Dot, Bette, and Jimmy. I love Annabel too. It has made me probably a bit too sad to read their deaths. Thank you for a story well written.
1/12/2020 c102 202autumnrose2010
So their spiritual bodies are just like their physical bodies originally were. Wow, what an ending! What a story! *Enthusiastic applause* It was one my my very favorites on this entire fandom. I'm sure I'll miss the updates, but I know more great stories are coming soon.
1/11/2020 c102 8brigid1318
when they mentioned a "show" i thought for a second that we were going to see Ma and Paul and everybody again. while that would've been cool, i like how this ended. it began with love, and it ended with love.
1/11/2020 c102 DinahRay
Chapters:102.
Months: 15 (give or take.)
Broken-yet-exhilarated hearts: at least 1 (mine.)
You are a wonderfully talented storyteller. You are AMAZING!
Thank you so much for giving us your gift.
1/11/2020 c102 13midnightrebellion86
Very good ending to this trilegy. I loved every bit of it. I'm not mad that it didn't end with Annabel.

The way you mention Annebel's story not being over yet, I think I smell a 4th installment coming.
1/10/2020 c101 8brigid1318
Uh oh was that the last of Jimmy Darling? Well, if it is, I think it was a peaceful way to go. All of his goodbyes and falling asleep. If the rest of us should only be so lucky.
1/10/2020 c101 202autumnrose2010
Aw, he was really saying goodbye to them, wasn't he?
1/10/2020 c101 13midnightrebellion86
That was a good chapter. Wow, seeing the house get sold was sad.
1/9/2020 c100 8brigid1318
patrick is a saint, plain and simple.

i liked the letters, like bette and dot were reaching beyond the grave trying to get her to understand. hopefully now she'll stop hating people who DON'T DESERVE THAT NONSENSE.
1/9/2020 c100 13midnightrebellion86
I hope Annabel can forgive her father. That's good she got her moms final letters.
1/9/2020 c100 202autumnrose2010
Hopefully there is a heaven and they are there with Ethel and Ma Petite and all the others.
1/8/2020 c99 autumnrose2010
I'm glad they had a funeral. I think the part about Sam was realistic bc I know dogs are smart that way. :)
1/8/2020 c99 8brigid1318
aw. sam and patrick are the goodest boys. they really, really are.

annabel thinks her dad "got rid of them?" jeez. yeah, she has a right to be mad that she didn't have a chance to say goodbye, *but* that's not how it was and hopefully when she's thinking straight she'll realize it. she *should* know better, but i guess i'm not surprised.
1/8/2020 c99 13midnightrebellion86
Wow, I had a feeling Annabel wouldn't react well to what happened. That really sucks for Jimmy.
1/7/2020 c98 202autumnrose2010
I think he did the right thing. Kudos to Jimmy!
290 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »