for The Marauders Wiggles Style

4/25/2008 c4 buttonbit
funny! :)
11/2/2006 c4 Lacrymose
Shame for them! Funny for us!
11/2/2006 c2 Lacrymose
Nice work. I mean really nice work.
10/10/2004 c3 1MAnny2003
hey! i lov it and i was wondering if u were ever gonna update ur story! please email me at

~MAnny~
3/25/2004 c4 1jameslover
good very good really really good please i beg of you write more ill do any thing please write more
1/30/2004 c4 1MAnny2003
OMG! I LOV IT! PLEASE POST PART 2 ASAP!
~Manny~
12/3/2003 c4 1jameslover
you know theres that prank you were talking about. i would love to see what happens. it has to be good im trying to see whos is the best at prank. its just my info.thanks bye
12/3/2003 c1 jameslover
you know this how? you watch the wiggles dont you. lets read on bye
12/3/2003 c4 22J.E.A.R.K.Potter
it is a good story-(Erin)J.E.R.Potter
12/3/2003 c4 ilykristinnn
hey i would love to beta for you if you still need it e-mail me at

jacob
10/19/2003 c1 4CM03
dude! its not FUNNY anymore! update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update SOON!

now, that took me awhile, so yeah!

UPDATE
9/20/2003 c3 CM03
hey! cool story! i read it before i had an account, and i couldnt review coz u didnt except anon. reviews! oh well! great story! and i hope you update really really soon!
4/18/2003 c1 kitty228806
This is going good so far! Very Well written!cant wait to see what the girls do to them.Hurry up with the next chapter
4/18/2003 c1 4Tom girl
this is a great start to your story please write more soon ~ tom girl
4/18/2003 c1 StarryeyedStar