for Hell upon the League

1/7 c2 biodemonangel
How the hell do you deal with soooooooooo many girls...
1/1 c25 AnimeGoji91
Look like Spawn and his Team have new friend name Guardian and a Fucking Dragon now I love Dragon so much and please continues this story please!?
12/31/2020 c7 AlphaKenny1
So all his power comes from his sword, Like thor and his hammer? And he looses all his strength, durability, and power when he’s not touching it? That’s kind of shitty and a major weakness.
12/31/2020 c5 AlphaKenny1
Slow down mate, your going too fast. In my opinions I recommend you to spend more time in the development of of relationships between characters, Diana and Alvin meet 3 times in total before getting it on, too little too fast. My second thought is that some emotions and actions of your characters seem out of proportion with their behavior or in some cases lack detail and build offs, an example would be Alvins behavior when talking about his sister, now, the reaction was on point with the mood of the scene but it lacked build up and a better explosion of his emotion, he literally felt down and cry offer one little outburst, adding more detail would help you justify his reactions.
12/31/2020 c25 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Nice! Loved this! Can’t wait for more! Until then!
12/28/2020 c1 DevilHunter
Hey man, love what you did here. In fact, I’ve got a new idea for a story for you. How about... A Deadpool story! Yeah! DEADPOOL! I think it would be totally awesome, bro! I mean it’s Deadpool, so why not, right? I understand you’re busy but please, think about it.
11/26/2020 c24 AnimeGoji91
Look like he built a new team and unlike Justice League and please continues this story please!?
11/25/2020 c24 56Dragonlord0
Here we go
11/24/2020 c24 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Nice! Excellent work! I really enjoyed it! Also that idea was likely mine. I’d be happy to send it to ya! I needed to change some ideas in it anyway.
11/15/2020 c23 Guest
Update please
11/4/2020 c23 123456
Update please
10/24/2020 c23 12Critical Darling
Our sympathies go out to you, mate
10/22/2020 c23 AnimeGoji91
I chose my OC Andrew Rex his hellspawn is Dino Battle Armor and will help Spawn and his Team and Legion they call him the traitor and please continues this story please!?
10/21/2020 c23 Mr.Shades42
Hey man I'm sorry for your loss, also I think I gave you a Spawn OC already.
10/21/2020 c23 1diazr9999
Jamie Johnson Jr May you Rest In Peace
That battle was awesome!
wonder if the justice league will interfere again?
256 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »