for Mer-Spider's Crown

10/30/2019 c8 Tangle15
i absolutely love what you've done with this prompt! it has a nice pace and just.. flows? The descriptions are short and don't drag on and on, but detailed enough for the reader to understand the setting. Anywho, I love it!
7/3/2019 c8 170489aycb
Love this. I found a small portion of this story on another story, on my hunt searching on the internet for adorable (parent/kid) fluff, and this was perfect! So refreshing to read, and so so so cute! Love this, it's adorable. I can't wait to read more!
1/31/2019 c1 Guest
Coming from someone who doesn't even and probably can't write? Forgive me if I don't particularly give a flying rat about your opinion. I don't post stories because its fun or I like it. Certainly, I like writing. But really? Fanfiction? I write for reviews.
Yeah, I know, I'm THAT kind of author and I frankly don't care.
If no one reviews, I'll stop writing. And that's just how it is. I'm not doing this for you or your sloth induced boredom. I'm doing this so people tell me my story is good and tell me how I can improve my writing. So... do I beg for reviews? Yes. Unrepentantly.
I'm not 'nice'. I'm not spending my precious, finite time writing out of the goodness of my heart. I'm doing it for reviews. I like it when people tell me that they enjoyed something I wrote and I like it when people tell me how I can do it better.
Reviews are the only reason I bother writing.
So, PLEASE. Ignore me. Ignore my story ALL you want. If you're not going to review I. Do. Not. Care. About. You.
Also I'll be blocking you after this. You've already proven to be someone I don't feel the need to converse with due to your inability to understand the concept of being grateful, using equivalent exchange, or showing common courtesy.

Also, keep in mind that most fanfiction authors don't write for s and giggles. OR at least, not only. In general, a good fanfiction author with put in anywhere from thirty minutes to just over an hour for every thousand words depending on the subject matter and the difficulty of getting their mind in the right place. Authors spend their time, their skill, and sometimes even precious things like a good night's sleep or a limited lunch break writing for you.
The very least someone so unable to contribute to the fanfiction community like you can do for them is tell them you appreciate the time and effort they put into giving you something to focus your underdeveloped attention span on. Please keep that in mind when viewing someone else's work.

Good bye and please, don't read ANYTHING I write ever again.

~Blitza

This is who I am.
1/24/2019 c8 23Blitza
So cute!
1/12/2019 c8 111Melancholy's Sunshine
Aw! This is super cute. I love how Peter trusts Namor so easily since the rescue. I bet you he won't come out from under the bed with anyone in a white lab coat in the room though.
12/25/2018 c7 Holios the Demon Companion
He's underwater?
12/20/2018 c7 Midnightmasks
Wow! Poor lil Petey! And hes under water, so even thiugh i dont have a spider-sence, i have a common sence !
11/1/2018 c7 Guest
OMG! I can’t wait for the next chapter! The attention to detail is spot on, you just to get a lot of that with fanfiction!
10/29/2018 c7 Melancholy's Sunshine
The dreaded fear of the white coat. This will be an interesting struggle for Namor to help Peter overcome. And since it seems that there is little to no communication with the surface dwellers, there will be a lot to learn from Peter.
10/29/2018 c6 Melancholy's Sunshine
Princely Peter is still as noble as ever. And glad he's starting to get at least a little comfortable with Namor. Better than just exhaustion winning out and fainting in his hero's arms.
10/28/2018 c5 Melancholy's Sunshine
Hope you feel better.
Seriously loving seeing this from Peter's perspective. The worry and the strife are almost over little Peter.
As always, I do look forward to the next chapter.
10/27/2018 c4 23Blitza
I love it V!
10/27/2018 c4 111Melancholy's Sunshine
Holy crud. I see my scene now from Peter's perspective and yeah, kind of scary Namor. But when a kid is scared and the freaking King of the sea appears, what other kind of reaction could one possibly have?
10/25/2018 c3 Melancholy's Sunshine
Sorry about the torture esque theme this story started with. But you are doing a remarkable job and I am enjoying reading this so much. And it looks like we'll have a special guest next chapter!
Namor and Peter, water spider duo. That is, if he does in fact get his spider powers too. That would be equally amazing and terrifying.
10/25/2018 c3 bloodywitch136917
awesome job so far seems really promising and omg poor little peter can't catch a break lol
18 Page 1 2 Next »