for The Rough Draft season 2

12/12/2018 c4 avidlector
Interesting to see you take it easy on Casey and the NSA regarding the placement of surveillance in Casa Bartowski. I was just re-watching a snippet of cougars a couple of days ago, there were definitely cameras in Ellie's bedroom, and pointed directly at the bed from fairly close up. Chuck found out while he was being a douche, and seemed not to care much. He was much more interested in eavesdropping on Sarah than in his sister's privacy being invaded.
12/11/2018 c6 TianC
Sorry for getting behind in the reviews, really loving this story! for someone that defines himself at not being too fluffy this was pretty fluffy :P also, Ellie was better at the spy thing than Devon was...
Great use of the heroic dash, always loved that scene, can wait for more of this! Thank you!
12/9/2018 c6 98David Carner
I'm so gonna enjoy Ellie torturing John...great chapter!
12/8/2018 c6 9fezzywhigg
The action was great! I'm really glad you got Ellie involved. I think she could have done so much more in canon so this was a treat. Since you switched the focus of the villains the jump escape was perfect, also more fun to imagine. The Chuck and Sarah reunion at the end was awesome. Thanks!
12/6/2018 c5 98David Carner
Please include Ellie. Please include Ellie. Please include Ellie. Please. Great chapter. The P-Man...*snicker*
12/5/2018 c5 Chuck up North
Should Ellie get involved? Yes, absolutely, but not directly. Maybe even without her knowledge, but yes

Thank you Marc for continuing to write in this fandom.
12/5/2018 c5 9fezzywhigg
I liked the Ellie and Chuck discussion over the Piranha. I like Ellie getting up to speed, so her and Chuck saving Casey and Sarah would be awesome. I also liked that finger snapping was not in the intersect.
12/2/2018 c4 devious418
Loving this one too Marc. Keep up the good work and thank you!
11/26/2018 c4 98David Carner
It's talking to you. I get it, I've been there, but what you're hearing is good, and honestly, I'm fine with an info-dump. Great as always!
11/25/2018 c4 9fezzywhigg
Chuck telling Ellie the abridged version seems natural. I love the effect the engagement has on Sarah. Casey helping her get her game face on was fun. Miss Pink? A Reservior Dogs reference? Thanks
11/25/2018 c4 JKArcanus
Wonderful chapter. Sarah being adorable, Casey trying to keep her head in the game and nice end result in that last scene. Also I think are getting the info across to Ellie very nicely without it feeling like a straight dump that the readers are already privy to. Feels very believable and realistic. Keep up the good work!
11/25/2018 c4 47phnxgrl
I loved how Ellie interrogated Chuck as he was coding. Please continue.
11/12/2018 c3 avidlector
Wonderful conversations all around.
11/11/2018 c3 9fezzywhigg
Casey and his footnotes ;) The story seems to be progressing well. My guess is that these simple side missions will be bigger than expected. Thanks for writing
11/11/2018 c3 47phnxgrl
I loved how Sarah explained her childhood to Ellie. Please continue.
181 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »