for Game Night

4/3 c1 25cosette141
Oh my GOSH what an amazing and adorable and lovely and wonderfully written story! Gosh, the whole time I felt so deeply for Hardison, I could completely understand how he felt and literally felt myself emotionally rooting for him so bad whenever one of the others wasn’t cooperating. It’s vulnerable and special to share something you love with people you care about and really hurts when they don’t show interest or even try. I love love love how in character everyone was and I also love how you solved each problem and conflict! It was beautifully done! I’ve never played this game before and the extent of what I know of it begins and ends with what I’ve seen on The Big Bang Theory haha but I love how you explained the game in here and now I really want to try it out! You gave this a perfect ending but I really wish there was more! I wish we could see how the whole game goes because I’m both interested in how the game works and how the team will like it! Either way thank you for writing this it was lovely!
3/14/2019 c1 6Maggy
OHHHH, I want to play!
-You caught their personalities perfectly. This was a real treat.
1/3/2019 c1 Bloodskye1512
Lovely!
10/26/2018 c1 Eliot's Sweet T
Although I have only heard of D&D (Never even seen it played before), I got the gist of it from "Hardison's" info. The character were spot on. I loved the scene with Sophie & Eliot. I literally lol'd at the Dwarf Monk. This is soo funny & true to character. You are very talented!
10/25/2018 c1 7Cgarcia555
Great start. Now on to the game! Loved it.
10/24/2018 c1 10HonestBee
Oh my goodness, this was HILARIOUS! The scene and conversation could have come right out of an episode, you nailed the characters and reactions and arguments so perfectly. Eliot as a dwarf monk, because he's a walking martial arts movie, and short! Too perfect! And his narration of the fight while Hardison tries to break it to him that he rolled a critical fail...Eliot doesn't know how to fail.

Anyway, if I kept this up, I'd give away the entire story here in my review so let's just say I thoroughly enjoyed this, even though I've never played D&D myself. I do know enough about it that I followed this easily, though. Great job!
10/24/2018 c1 1novisha.rivera.1