for Engineered Soul

6/10 c1 Edward Verdant
I would really like to see this continued
4/16 c2 Guest
It goo
3/20 c2 knight-ajax
More please
1/6 c2 Guest
This brings a smile to my face, thought this was dead. Very happy not.
9/13/2019 c2 Edward Verdant
I think I can't wait to see a corporate empire collapse in on itself due to a power vacuum caused by the entirety of upper management mysteriously disappearing...
...
...
...I'll be right back :)
8/27/2019 c1 Blessings of Babylon
Factorio FanFiction. Who would’ve thunk it.

Well, you, i suppose, but certainly not me.

Jut the mere idea alone is a super fascinating one. I’ll follow for just the novelty factor alone.

There is one continuity error this chapter, though: Ozpin and the rest of the group are talking about the Factorio worker, and start calling her “Jane”, but it’s not until the next scene, which starts with Weiss confronting “Jane” over her concrete assembler that Jaume actually gives her the name “Jane”. It’s possible, I suppose, that Ozpin and Qrow and everyone else come to the same conclusion and Jaune does, but you never explain that in the text.

Also, you once misspell the Roman numeral for 8 as “IIX”, when it should be “VIII”.
8/26/2019 c2 fuzzyidioms
I didn't know how much I was looking for this spin on both franchises. I eagerly await the next chapter!
8/26/2019 c2 8DinoGuy2000
Jaune, awkward as usual. Quite nicely amusing.

As for Jane, I hope she will recover well enough from this. A pity about the overstimulation.

Neat chapter! Good work!
8/26/2019 c2 RandomBoi33
huh l was wrong about the story being dead, anyways l didnt expect Jane becoming more human when she could be bombarding the grimm to submission
8/26/2019 c2 1merendinoemiliano
Interesting chapter, curious to see next events and best of luck with all of your stories.
8/26/2019 c2 Redaer Copious
I am getting progressively more disturbed from reading this in the setting of how things from Factorio are incredibly shall I say horrendous.
6/21/2019 c1 RandomBoi33
This is a great start to a story but its dead
5/16/2019 c1 Guest
The wonders of space age slavery ladies and gentleman, keep this up this is very good in terms of quality.
3/11/2019 c1 djsmojo
Wow, this starts sad... hopefully it gets better and those corporate bastards pay.
1/7/2019 c1 A Reader
I never knew something could be so simultaneously adorable and horrifying. I hope you will write more of this at some point.
20 Page 1 2 Next »