for The Lost Child of Azarath

1/13 c91 3Time Lord Consultant
Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed Raven playing with Hedgy like that. It was cathartic.

Other than that, a wonderful chapter, as usual. Thank you for keeping it up. You're amazing.
1/6 c13 Phantomlover14
I’m only on chapter 13 but I LOVE THIS! The Do for and Raven’s relationship is certainly strange but I look forward to seeing how it progresses. In chapter 13 you have us a very good portrayal of the Doctor when he’s mad. I always love when a writer truly captures him as the Oncoming Storm and makes you see him in a new light. Wonderful job.
1/4 c91 Guest
You are most certainly entertaining us, and I can't wait to see where this goes next! Great job with the characters by the way. Just a thought, will Cyborg and Robin be joining the "story time," or are we sticking to just BB and Star?
1/2 c91 12Bomberguy789
Ah, the Daleks. Easy to get wrong, brilliant when done right, and let me tell you, this is the absolute worst version of them I've ever-
Joking, joking. This really put the threat into the Pepper Pots. It's nice to see Raven, Hedgy and Ace working as a proper trio too; with further time, I could genuinely see these dudes as a group. Obviously I'm aware that this is unlikely to last, they each have different aims and methods for life, but I'm actually enjoying the chemistry a lot more here. Kind of weird, because I wasn't much of a fan at first, but yeah. Great stuff!
1/2 c91 25Z-King
And now Raven has truly felt the evil of the Daleks
12/26/2020 c90 3Time Lord Consultant
Once again, you've given us a wonderful chapter. Thank you and merry Christmas.
12/25/2020 c90 25Z-King
Nice chapter!
12/3/2020 c89 Guest
The best story I have found on this site in a while, thank you for this. I can't wait to see what happens next.
11/27/2020 c89 3Time Lord Consultant
Another wonderfully made chapter. I'm eager to see how Ace reacts to the new Doctor, and how the Eighth Doctor responds to Ace. If I recall correctly, the Eighth Doctor didn't look back on his last self with much fondness. Anyway, thank you for this chapter.
11/27/2020 c89 1ConstantineHolmes
Another brilliant chapter. I can't wait to see how Ace and the Doctor react to one another.
11/27/2020 c89 25Z-King
Well lets see Ace react to the 8th Doctor.
11/23/2020 c88 Z-King
Can't wait for Ace and the Doctor to reunite...also if the Daleks aren't going to be scared of the Doctor in this one...then they are going to be scared shitless of Raven.
11/23/2020 c88 3Time Lord Consultant
It's wonderful to see another chapter. Thank you for a new chapter. I hope you keep it up.
11/23/2020 c88 12Bomberguy789
Morals and Politics are actually one and the same. For example, believing all people are equal is an egalitarian stance. Morals are what you believe to be right and wrong, Politics is just a way of communicating that idea in a tangible form, thus why we have laws and policies trying their best to enforce their morals onto their world.

Anyway, this chapter. Really dislike Hedgy, because he reminds me too much of those overly exaggerated overly emotional Karen SJW types that people use to mock causes I actually consider important. I'm aware that I'm supposed to dislike him, but I don't really take joy in his suffering either because that means he has to be a focus, and I don't want to focus on him. On the plus side, it's possible that Raven forcing her own suffering onto him might theoretically lead to him having some character growth, which I wouldn't mind seeing.
I'm also curious as to what the Doctor is up to. Raven's been gone for a while, I'm fairly sure the Daleks aren't the most subtle, and he was already suspicious before. Maybe he'll meet up with Ace again; who knows? Could be fun.

Whatever the case, I look forward to more of this. Good luck!
11/22/2020 c87 davidiscoolya113
The squid head aliens from Ben 10 are with the darlects originally were but give them the guardians of the universe position mix A Little men in Black cartoon show here and there and make them the founders of p.l.u.m.b.e.r.s. intergalactic police and law enforcement and judicial thingy whether it's called court stuff but thanks to a mad scientist called scarrow of the planet of the same name he claimed wasn't mad scientist he genetically splice he messed with the darlects brains he programmed them genetically and mentally and condition them until they evolved into mindless dogs of war then the daleks and the original daleks had a Time war their technology was lost in the time war as a cause of time glitch and that's why they went over to time Lords to try to get time technology so they can do it again against every race anyway scarrow and the home planet had a sort of apocalypse and one of the other planet name is those twin planet type of scenario from the DC comics was the other plant name new Eden or something I digress but what I'm saying is they had that type of scenario scarrow of planet scarrow IE apocalypse and the regular squid heads on their home planet IE new Eden
207 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »