for The Lost Child of Azarath

7/23 c60 5Jack Kings
I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry but why do I hear "The Dark and Endless Dalek Night" playing in the background?
6/4 c99 25Z-King
Cool having Ace interact with Raven's emotion clones. Oh boy I hate to think what happens when she meets Rage. Now as for what to do with Raven and The Master, how about try The Master studying her and trying to find out about her powers and maybe learn how to do magic, DC Style.
5/31 c1 21TheWriter946
The Master: I am usually referred to as the Master... Universally.

I can’t help but having vibes that this chapter mirrors Missy’s conversation with Clara
5/31 c98 25Z-King
OH nice idea on the whole Raven and Beast Boy relationship. So by the by which Master are you doing, the 13th before he became all Crispy or an original past incarnation that we have yet to see?
5/15 c97 Z-King
hmm, if I had to guess what old BB might try is have a talk with Russel about Raven, and maybe (Not actually brining him to the tower but) give Raven something that Ruseel wanted to give to her. Or something cheesy like that.
5/13 c96 21TheWriter946
That familiar JoJo song plays
5/13 c96 25Z-King
OH SHIT THE MASTER!...but is it the TV movie Master? Cause I know Bigfinish recently did a audio drama story for him coming back. Also looks like the whole team will get to hear Raven's stories now. Wonder how long Ace is going to be trapped in Raven's soul thing? Possibly by the end of this Dalek/Master story I bet.
5/11 c95 BigFAN
OH I GOTTA SAY I LOVE HOW THIS STORY IS GOING! OH and you i bet ya by the end of this storyline Ace is not going to see the 8th Doctor cause i bet Raven is going to (Not kill her) but put her somewhere until she and the Doctor leave the planet!...at least that is what i think might happen you never know.
5/1 c95 Moral Dilemma
Oof, that hurt. I was holding out for raven to make the right choice till the end, but she didn't. I understand why though. It's really a tough moral question: What do you do with people who refuse to let others live in peace?
My highest respect goes out to you, for not only writing a highly readable story with a complex and interesting plot and consistent characters but also building in deep moral questions and lessons. This is, in my opinion, one of the many characteristics that made the original 2003 Teen Titans so good, and it seems to be missing from most, if not all, other fanfiction I've read.
The episode you were thinking of is called "How Long Is Forever". Why Trigon didn't happen in that timeline is a good question. My best guess had been that after the Titans split up, following Starfire's departure, Raven totally isolated herself and Slade/Trigon no longer could leverage the lives of the Titans to convince her. I feel like the green velvet is a reference I should get, and now it's driving me crazy. Try as I might, I cant think of any significant pieces of green velvet in the cartoon. The "It cost me little, but It was everything to me" made me think she had to sacrifice the titans, but they are alive in this timeline... OH wait! did she kill Brave?! not sure that makes any sense or whether that's what your on about, but it's my best guess.
4/25 c95 12Bomberguy789
Letting such an execution happen... god damn, that very much is morally reprehensible. For Raven to fall so low and the Doctor to still be nowhere in sight when his assistance could be really helpful right about now, my god, I am heavily invested in where this story arc goes. I mean, I still dislike everything about Hedgy's group (not in a "you're supposed to like them," but in a "they represent the strawman figures that plague movements I fully support"), but funnily enough that has made me appreciate Hedgy's death even more; he may have begun as a character I intensely disliked, but there were clear signs he was becoming a better person, so the fact that Raven called for his death despite fully recognising the positive changes he was going through is just heart wrenching. She's going to have a lot to make up for.

Man, I don't have the faintest clue where things are going to go from here, and I love it. Ace is facing one hell of a tough situation. Can't wait for more!
4/24 c95 21TheWriter946
“All those times in history where there was no sign of him...I wanted to know why not. But I don't need to ask anymore. I know the answer now: Sometimes the Doctor must look at this planet and turn away in shameGwen
4/24 c95 25Z-King
Well...now this is what I call drama.
4/16 c1 21TheWriter946
"Logic, my dear Zoe, merely enables one to be wrong with authority. The Second Doctor
4/15 c94 AuntieRaven
Oh, dear! That went down hill. Global extermination? Raven wounded and unconscious? I know what she needs! A Doctor! Seriously though, It's about time he shows up again... You'd think he would sniff the Daleks presence from a mile away. (Then again, I might be wrong. I'm used to modern 'Who)

I liked the first half with the baby. I might be wrong, but I think this is the first time Raven has openly stated her opinion in the flashbacks. If so, that's some nice character growth. It's also a nice nod to the episode "Hide and Seek" which is one of my favorites. (The one with Melvin and crew) Yay for Raven fluff done right! a highly pleasing, but vary rare phenomena, due to the incredible difficulty making it work without being cringe or ooc.
4/15 c94 25Z-King
Raven once more the horrors of what the Daleks are capable of.
229 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »