for The Lost Child of Azarath

4/13/2019 c46 12Bomberguy789
I vaguely remember something about a long line of giant turtles holding up the planet, but I can’t think where from. Or if this is in fact referencing the island that is in fact a giant turtle. Can’t remember which explorer landed there, maybe Gulliver, maybe that dude with the famous Odyssey, maybe someone else. Strange the number of giant turtles, but not a single tortoise among them...

Great stuff though, and I like the new edits!
4/13/2019 c46 25Z-King
...The giant Turtle is Gamera isn't it?...what this is the land of fiction it could happen?
4/11/2019 c45 Z-King
Oh, now that chapter was very interesting. Especially with that House guy involved and reading Raven like...well like a book.
4/11/2019 c45 12Bomberguy789
Honestly, I've never felt that copyright had much place on a fanfiction site. The very usage of fanfiction - hell, the very NAME fanfiction - proves that you do not own the source material, but are instead using it to parody said material to create a non-profit story for all to see.

Whatever the case, nice stuff with this. Although it does sort of feel like this rivalry sort of sprung up from nowhere. It may be that I've missed something, because I working entirely off of my memories of previous chapters, but usually for a rivalry to start up between two people it has a more noticeable build up. They were friends at first, then... this chapter happened. It feels as if Raven has only just realised "hey, this person is spending time with the Doctor." Maybe if in a previous scene Raven could come across the two talking not-quite in private, but Raven feels a little hurt that she wasn't called to take part in the conversation between the two and THEN the jealousy begins to start up.

Great work though, even if I can't tell what the giant nail thing is referencing.
4/6/2019 c44 Bomberguy789
And here I thought the first scene was something taken directly from Red vs Blue. Obviously inspired by it, but not directly taken from it.
I also think it would likely have been better if the scene based on the Simpsons actually was, word for word, the episode from the Simpsons. It's a popular scene that will likely survive for a long time, and since this is the land of fiction it would make sense for the exact word-for-word scene to appear in the censored zone. Makes things marginally easier by leaving no room for lines to be changed, and leaves no doubt as to the origins of the source material.
Anyway, short set-up (slightly filler) chapter aside, I look forward to whatever comes next.
4/6/2019 c44 25Z-King
I think I know the episode you are talking about, also I get the Red vs Blue reference. And nice to see this story back, can't wait for more to come!
3/25/2019 c3 Dracomancer1
“Incest candles”? Might want to fix that.
2/27/2019 c43 2lautaro94
loved it great to have you back, now we had almost all the doctor's except 3rd but who is the headmistress? at first, I thought the 3rd would be the headmaster the only one character that comes to mind but i do not think you are doing modern who
2/27/2019 c43 25Z-King
A drama teacher?...yeah that fits for 6. So I guess all that's left is what the 3rd is going to be like in this Raven school verse thing.
1/28/2019 c42 Z-King
So 5 is the gym teacher, eh?...why do I have the feeling you're going to make 6 the crossing guard or something.
1/25/2019 c41 D1NGORED
Can’t wait for Dolores to get caught out. Though hopefully it is in the most public of settings. Loving the story even if the story in a story in a story nature is getting a little confusing but well done on having the racheal (probably spelt that wrong) arch get me to doubt whether the earlier chapters are fact or fantasy.
1/17/2019 c28 Z-King
OH now that really was a sweet, cool moment between The Doctor and Raven. Very in character for both I think.
1/17/2019 c27 Z-King
Oh boy, Doc's in trouble...also funny with the boob jokes.
1/17/2019 c24 Z-King
I enjoyed the banter between Raven and the 8th Doctor. Also I got the Go joke.
1/17/2019 c23 Z-King
I enjoyed the whole TARDIS warning Raven not to shrink her bit.
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »