for The Lost Child of Azarath

1/16/2019 c22 25Z-King
Now that is a excellent Companion starter!
1/16/2019 c16 Z-King
by the by. what version of the Cybermen are you using in this story?
1/16/2019 c15 Z-King
So she seen thought the Doctor's memories is that what happened?
1/16/2019 c13 Z-King
Now that is what I called tough love...Doctor style.
1/16/2019 c11 Z-King
So are these creatures the Shayde an original creation of yours?
1/16/2019 c5 Z-King
And then they met.
1/16/2019 c4 Z-King
Ah so that is how Raven first saw the Valeyard. Nice.
1/16/2019 c3 Z-King
Ah, so she got her signature outfit from the Tardis eh.
1/16/2019 c2 Z-King
So I guess Azarth was not destroyed yet in this universe yet then?
1/16/2019 c1 Z-King
Nice introduction.
1/13/2019 c41 12Bomberguy789
I see the vampires made it in, and despite there not being a reason for it (they act pretty different and wanted entirely different things) I can't help but compare Dolores and Moth Man's daughter. I don't even think they were described as looking similar, all I know is that both are equally aggravating at every given moment for entirely different reasons. Strange.

Still, I can't wait to fully understand the link between Raven's current location - that of the high school world - and her fictional location, that of the world of fiction. Or maybe both are equally real - the world of fiction exists, so a fictional Raven appearing there as a result of "Rachel" and her own story, which I still don't entirely understand because that in itself is a whole mess of impossibilities and time problems caused by past and future versions of the same person working in the same school. It's a mystery I can't wait to solve.
1/13/2019 c41 25Z-King
Well I've noticed the 1st and the Valeyard and I wonder what Gar wrote.
1/10/2019 c40 Z-King
Good job on this one. I liked it.
1/9/2019 c40 12Bomberguy789
First of all, I caught that little reference to Raven’s own “prophecy,” namely that someone guessing at future events and being correct doesn’t give them power, it merely makes them a good guesser. Like people who shouted out saying Donald Trump would become the elected president. They may have written how it would happene, they may have even been correct, but that is still fiction regardless. Non-fiction is only so when it uses proven facts to reach a proven conclusion through a proven process that is well known to be the correct sequence of events.

Secondly, good stuff.
1/6/2019 c39 25Z-King
I actually like having Raven deal with the nonsense of The Land of Fiction. A serious character like her would find all of that ridiculous.
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »