for The Lost Child of Azarath

1/4/2019 c38 25Z-King
THE MADNESS! SO MUCH MADNESS!
1/4/2019 c38 12Bomberguy789
So many references, so little time... but a cool new summary, so that's nice. Great work as always, and I look forward to seeing exactly how Super Smash Bros is incorporated, because if it's not then there will be riots. Good luck!
1/2/2019 c37 2lautaro94
hey loving this with the mention of batman and superman I would love to have it at least mention that the doctor is a part of the justice league and come on he should be that would be so awsome and/or know every superhero the doctor would really be great charcter for the comics he could have his own book where he does team ups with other heroes
1/2/2019 c37 12Bomberguy789
I saw the Death Star, Link, Assassin's Creed, Sonic, Mario and Luigi, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, but for the life of me I can't figure out the asteroid spaceship! It's frustrating, but oh well.
1/2/2019 c37 25Z-King
...THE LAND OF FICTION OF CORUSE! BRILLIANT! Also I agree with your statement on the 13th Doctor. For me I just wish she has a bit more of a personality.
12/30/2018 c36 Z-King
Nice adding a version of the 7th doctor! Oh now that just gives me an idea of what might happen if Raven met Ace.
12/30/2018 c35 Z-King
aw, that was cute having The Doctor be portrayed as Raven's farther. He's more deserving of that title than her real dad let me tell you.
12/30/2018 c1 12Bomberguy789
I’ve only now seen the prologue, and I personally think it would probably work better if it’s a little more vague on some things. Like not outright saying why she snuck onto the TARDIS. I mean, I would be super drawn in if she just said she snuck onto the TARDIS, because the. I’m thinking “why did she sneak onto the TARDIS? How did she sneak onto the TARDIS? Better read this story then!”
12/29/2018 c36 Bomberguy789
Okay, I see what you did there because “they can change gender and colour and fans reactions” and all that. What I don’t get, however, is how Percy Smith becomes McCoy. That just seems weird, given how unrelated the names are. I look forward to the 6th Doctor though (I know little of him except that he’s rude, and I love a rude Doctor).

Still, regardless, this is an incredibly interesting new story arc. From Raven’s dream life, where everything is as she wants it to be and whenever she questions something her mind and environment stretch to accommodate by adding memories or school bags, distorting space-time to find solutions that don’t exist to solve problems that began long ago, and unfortunately not giving her a Nintendo Switch to play Super Smash Bros Ultimate on (because even a fantasy world such as that would hesitate to be so cruel and give such false hope).

Whatever the case, good luck, I spotted that reference to Human Nature, and have a great day night week month year hour minute life!
12/27/2018 c33 25Z-King
You know the whole Kasey saying I want to be a good man saying, reminds me of the 8th incarnation of the Time Lord The eleven.
12/27/2018 c34 Z-King
Ah, BB nearly got himself killed this time, you know I'm a BBRae fan ship myself. Just saying.
12/27/2018 c34 12Bomberguy789
Fair enough. Although, annoyingly enough, I do currently as of writing this have the Doctor Who theme stuck in my head. Fairly sure it’s Capaldi’s, so that’s a bonus, but it occasionally switches to Tennant and has the visuals of Jodie.

Still, as cool little intersection. I look forward to one day finding out why Raven left the Doctor, and what they will do when they meet again (in general I just like to see crime fighting heroes interact with a hero that doesn’t fight with his fists).
12/27/2018 c34 2lautaro94
loving the whole teen titans stuff can't wait for the obligatory doctor meets the team episode
12/23/2018 c33 12Bomberguy789
It would have been pretty funny if by Earth, the Pennines, he actually meant the Planet Pennines and the town under the Earth, nicknamed Earth (because the CIA exists in space, so why not?).

Still, this was some great stuff. Seriously, I’m impressed!
12/22/2018 c33 2lautaro94
when y red the title i really thougth it would be The eigth a time lord from the big finish eigth doctor stuff who wanted to be a good man and could hear all his other voices
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »