for The Lost Child of Azarath

12/20/2018 c32 12Bomberguy789
Did... Did you just... wow man, too soon.
But this was great
12/20/2018 c32 20Kamen Rider Raika
I'm surprised this story does have more reviews. It looks pretty well-written for the most part (I do have nitpicks, but I'll get to them), and I love how you captured the relationship between the Doctor and Raven. While I never saw the Eighth Doctor-other than Night of the Doctor-I grew up watching Classic Who as a kid (before New Who came out), and I can proudly say that this has the same feel as those episodes I watched.

I think my only issue a bit to do with the dialogue, specifically whenever Raven is having conversations with herself as I think the thoughts of her different aspects shouldn't be in the same paragraph. Again, that is my only complaint, as I feel everything else about the writing is superb, especially with this chapter's ending (nice touch with the Infinity Wars' reference).

Overall, I love all the references to his past re-generations and adventures, I love the character dynamics, I love the emotional moments-it's just lovely. I can't wait to see more.

Raika out.
12/9/2018 c27 Guest
I am glad you included Raven’s suicide attempt. It seems appropriate that she would try something like that and I think you wrote it very well.
12/9/2018 c27 ivanruzic3758
Trenzalore, perhaps? But wouldn't TARDIS fight him against going to Trenzalore?
12/9/2018 c26 Guest
I am very curious to see how the doctor gets out of this one, keep up the good work
12/7/2018 c25 12Bomberguy789
This is honestly really really amazing. It’s pretty much nailed everything a Doctor Who story mixed with magic can possibly do.
12/7/2018 c25 2lautaro94
great chapter loved the inclusion of the great vampires.
somenthing to add to the author notes...the book of war stated that the yssgaroth were point of non-existence betwenn the web of time and the spiral yssgaroth which that were turned into monsters by the time lords and others reaces projections of their fears, so who knows if they were good at some point
12/5/2018 c23 ivanruzic3758
It would make much more sense if she told him that she'd kill him permanently if he didn't return the broach. Vampire he may be, but even they can be permanently killed, despite the rumors to the contrary.
12/3/2018 c22 Guest
That was a great chapter, I also appreciate your author’s notes. It really helps me undwestand your story better.
11/23/2018 c20 Guest
I love this story so much
11/21/2018 c19 12Bomberguy789
Farewell to Arms? But his legs went first...

Great stuff though.
11/21/2018 c18 13AnisoulJ93
This is actually really good. The problem with a lot of doctor who fics is they want to put the doctor in a romantic relationship with various characters, and then not really do the whole adventure bits. So its really good you're establishing a solid platonic relationship between the two. Keep it up.
11/15/2018 c14 12Bomberguy789
If I remember correctly, she became a timelord, married another timelord, and probably died in the time war.
11/2/2018 c7 Bomberguy789
Is this the emergence of the War Doctor? Because if so, then that should almost certainly mean that she's going to have to either remain deep inside the Tardis, or she's going to have to leave. Those are my two theories anyway.
Still, this was some good stuff. I look forward to more.
11/2/2018 c7 DimitraMitsos
Ok I was very skeptical about the story of first but now I am in love with it please write some more as soon as you can.
We need more.