for The Lost Child of Azarath

3/27 c93 icicle.c.cold
Rolling countrysides, lemonade on a summer day, and a scent like celery.
Yes, I know who that is.

He came and went quite a bit during her time at Azarath, didn't he?
3/15 c92 Guest
Interesting, it would seem Raven has spider-sense! I can go along with that. :D
Letting Dalek-metal win out over Raven's powers makes sense as well, I guess. It always bothered me, why Raven vary rarely (never?) just "grabs" opponents in the show.
3/13 c93 25Z-King
The Daleks really shouldn't try to mess with anyone from the DC universe, also I enjoyed the talks between Younger Raven and to who I assume is the 5th Doctor.
3/10 c1 19magical fan18
I will ask why you keep putting a space between Starfire's name as it is all one word, not two separate ones.
3/2 c92 25Z-King
Nice to see this story still going, and now Raven and Ace have to go toe to toe with a Dalek.
2/21 c1 16evolution-500
I like the idea of this. There are one or two errors such as missing punctuation and capitalization errors, but aside from that, it looks good so far. It seems promising so far.
1/13 c91 3Time Lord Consultant
Not gonna lie, I really enjoyed Raven playing with Hedgy like that. It was cathartic.

Other than that, a wonderful chapter, as usual. Thank you for keeping it up. You're amazing.
1/6 c13 Phantomlover14
I’m only on chapter 13 but I LOVE THIS! The Do for and Raven’s relationship is certainly strange but I look forward to seeing how it progresses. In chapter 13 you have us a very good portrayal of the Doctor when he’s mad. I always love when a writer truly captures him as the Oncoming Storm and makes you see him in a new light. Wonderful job.
1/4 c91 Guest
You are most certainly entertaining us, and I can't wait to see where this goes next! Great job with the characters by the way. Just a thought, will Cyborg and Robin be joining the "story time," or are we sticking to just BB and Star?
1/2 c91 12Bomberguy789
Ah, the Daleks. Easy to get wrong, brilliant when done right, and let me tell you, this is the absolute worst version of them I've ever-
Joking, joking. This really put the threat into the Pepper Pots. It's nice to see Raven, Hedgy and Ace working as a proper trio too; with further time, I could genuinely see these dudes as a group. Obviously I'm aware that this is unlikely to last, they each have different aims and methods for life, but I'm actually enjoying the chemistry a lot more here. Kind of weird, because I wasn't much of a fan at first, but yeah. Great stuff!
1/2 c91 25Z-King
And now Raven has truly felt the evil of the Daleks
12/26/2020 c90 3Time Lord Consultant
Once again, you've given us a wonderful chapter. Thank you and merry Christmas.
12/25/2020 c90 25Z-King
Nice chapter!
12/3/2020 c89 Guest
The best story I have found on this site in a while, thank you for this. I can't wait to see what happens next.
11/27/2020 c89 3Time Lord Consultant
Another wonderfully made chapter. I'm eager to see how Ace reacts to the new Doctor, and how the Eighth Doctor responds to Ace. If I recall correctly, the Eighth Doctor didn't look back on his last self with much fondness. Anyway, thank you for this chapter.
228 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »