for The Lost Child of Azarath

11/27/2020 c89 1ConstantineHolmes
Another brilliant chapter. I can't wait to see how Ace and the Doctor react to one another.
11/27/2020 c89 25Z-King
Well lets see Ace react to the 8th Doctor.
11/23/2020 c88 Z-King
Can't wait for Ace and the Doctor to reunite...also if the Daleks aren't going to be scared of the Doctor in this one...then they are going to be scared shitless of Raven.
11/23/2020 c88 3Time Lord Consultant
It's wonderful to see another chapter. Thank you for a new chapter. I hope you keep it up.
11/23/2020 c88 12Bomberguy789
Morals and Politics are actually one and the same. For example, believing all people are equal is an egalitarian stance. Morals are what you believe to be right and wrong, Politics is just a way of communicating that idea in a tangible form, thus why we have laws and policies trying their best to enforce their morals onto their world.

Anyway, this chapter. Really dislike Hedgy, because he reminds me too much of those overly exaggerated overly emotional Karen SJW types that people use to mock causes I actually consider important. I'm aware that I'm supposed to dislike him, but I don't really take joy in his suffering either because that means he has to be a focus, and I don't want to focus on him. On the plus side, it's possible that Raven forcing her own suffering onto him might theoretically lead to him having some character growth, which I wouldn't mind seeing.
I'm also curious as to what the Doctor is up to. Raven's been gone for a while, I'm fairly sure the Daleks aren't the most subtle, and he was already suspicious before. Maybe he'll meet up with Ace again; who knows? Could be fun.

Whatever the case, I look forward to more of this. Good luck!
11/22/2020 c87 davidiscoolya113
The squid head aliens from Ben 10 are with the darlects originally were but give them the guardians of the universe position mix A Little men in Black cartoon show here and there and make them the founders of p.l.u.m.b.e.r.s. intergalactic police and law enforcement and judicial thingy whether it's called court stuff but thanks to a mad scientist called scarrow of the planet of the same name he claimed wasn't mad scientist he genetically splice he messed with the darlects brains he programmed them genetically and mentally and condition them until they evolved into mindless dogs of war then the daleks and the original daleks had a Time war their technology was lost in the time war as a cause of time glitch and that's why they went over to time Lords to try to get time technology so they can do it again against every race anyway scarrow and the home planet had a sort of apocalypse and one of the other planet name is those twin planet type of scenario from the DC comics was the other plant name new Eden or something I digress but what I'm saying is they had that type of scenario scarrow of planet scarrow IE apocalypse and the regular squid heads on their home planet IE new Eden
11/15/2020 c87 25Z-King
Boy that Hodge guys is all levels of stupid ain't he?
11/15/2020 c87 4Critica7
A new update! Praise be!

The thing about useful idiots is they won’t be useful forever. You can keep propagandizing to them, but eventually they’ll realize you’re not on their side. But in this context, it’s not going to be in time.
11/15/2020 c87 3Time Lord Consultant
Thank you for another remarkable chapter. I understand what you mean now, about the arc being about small mindedness. I think that, with all easy parallels one could make to real life, I jumped to conclusions. My bad. Thank you for clearing it up, though. Again, sorry about the mistake.

Besides that, you've written another thoroughly wonderful chapter. I really admire your ability to write characters. You've shown Raven's growth throughout the story remarkably, and you've managed to write each new character as their own, realistic person, not just as a cardboard cutout. You, TimeLordParadox, are wonderful. I hope you keep it up, and that all goes well. I am eager for your next chapter.
11/2/2020 c86 Time Lord Consultant
I don't think I've ever been more invested in a story than this one, nor related more to a character. Thank you for writing this. I do personally hope that you stray away from the politics, but that's just me. It's your story after all, and I still enjoy it.
10/21/2020 c7 AvidReader2425
Thanks for the chapter
10/21/2020 c6 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another interesting chapter, I wonder if she will be able to get along with the tardis in time, I didn’t even mean for that to be a pun LOL, but I would think she’s a strong enough psychic in telepath, telepath? Anyway, I would think she would be strong enough to be able to communicate to her and maybe become friendly and have a closer relationship than most others besides the doctor
10/21/2020 c5 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another interesting and fun chapter
10/21/2020 c4 AvidReader2425
Thank you very much for another interesting chapter
10/21/2020 c3 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter
228 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »