for The Lost Child of Azarath

10/21/2020 c2 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another interesting chapter
10/21/2020 c1 AvidReader2425
Looking forward to how the story develops
10/18/2020 c86 25Z-King
Well, Raven officially meets the Daleks and they have every right to be afraid of her...but how long will it take for her to fear them?
9/18/2020 c85 12Bomberguy789
If I had to guess, those Daleks are what Big Dog is using to protect the alliance; Don't attack us, and we won't chuck a Dalek at you. Probably why he feels so guilty about what he's done, and if he's in the right.
9/17/2020 c85 4Critica7
Hedgy would probably fit right in on Reddit. Seriously, I am so glad I left that awful place.

Daleks? Real Daleks? That is bad. That is very very bad. But I have to say, I’m excited to see Raven face off against them for the first time.
9/17/2020 c85 25Z-King
HOLY SHIT! If Ace wasn't enough now we got DALEKS! Lets see how Raven handles these guys.
9/12/2020 c84 Z-King
Nice to see this story back again!
9/12/2020 c84 12Bomberguy789
Man, it has been ages since the last chapter. I'm glad to see this is still going, and I'm definitely going to make sure to re-read book 9. As I always have and likely always will, I look forward to what comes next!

My prediction so far is that, in knowing who the Doctor is, they've kept some sort of secret super weapon and/or mind control device or something around (though I'll have to remind myself of the finer details of everything that's happened so far) but are hesitant to use it on him.
6/30/2020 c83 Guest
Please recruit Ace to join with the doctor. It would be amusing and interesting to see Raven getting jealous over having another companion.
5/3/2020 c83 icicle.c.cold
Ace? Huh.
Not a big fan of that companion myself... But she's a good apple once she buckles down and gets to the action.
Loved Raven's little Stunt with Hedgy. What I wouldn't give to be able to do that!
4/8/2020 c83 25Z-King
O.M.G! ACE! THIS IS AWSOME! and oh boy things are going to get awkward when both of them find out that they have something in common.
4/8/2020 c83 20Kamen Rider Raika
Well, this has taken an interesting turn. Ace, huh? For some reason, I never really caught on until she actually stated it (man, I must be losing my touch!). Probably got put in prison for some explosives or something. More than likely, this is Ace during/after her travels with the 7th Doctor, so I'm really curious to see how this will play out. Not to mention what will happen between the Doctor and Big Dog. Keep it up!

Raika out.
3/11/2020 c82 Earthly Entity
Lul Dorothy, more pwease
3/10/2020 c82 25Z-King
dude...you would make a better showrunner for Doctor Who!
2/26/2020 c81 Z-King
Interesting, it seems Corentins is not the big bad that he was destined to be...but then again it could be an act. Also enjoyed the flashback scene and the 3rd Doctor nod.
228 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »