for The Lost Child of Azarath

2/26/2020 c81 25Z-King
Interesting, it seems Corentins is not the big bad that he was destined to be...but then again it could be an act. Also enjoyed the flashback scene and the 3rd Doctor nod.
2/26/2020 c81 4Critica7
One slight criticism: When the Doctor says "Without the pot of tea afterwards", it should actually be "beforehand." But otherwise, great chapter. The bit about Monty Python's Flying Circus cracked me up.
2/3/2020 c80 25Z-King
ooooooh, this is interesting.
1/26/2020 c79 Earthly Entity
This is pretty awesome I hope you write more:3,
1/26/2020 c62 Earthly Entity
just use the book for toilet paper or give it to beast boy to use as toilet paper.:3 maybe after a couple of tofu burritos
1/5/2020 c79 icicle.c.cold
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Thank you for the new chapters.
12/21/2019 c79 Z-King
A wonderful Christmas themed one. Short but simple. Love it!
12/15/2019 c78 Z-King
Now that reveal of the book not being magic, Cleary reminded me on what happened in the 5th Doctor Big finish story, Creatures of Beauty. If Raven knew about that...well I don't know how much control she would loss. Plus I think she would hate Susan. Also nice small BBxRae moment there. Now as for that ending...I'm guessing the next part is going to involve some certain evil pepper pots?
12/14/2019 c77 Z-King
Ah, poor Raven.
12/11/2019 c76 Z-King
Her first Battle as the Hero she was always meant to be.
12/10/2019 c75 Z-King
Well as the old saying goes. "This can only end in tears"
12/8/2019 c74 Z-King
Well this is a turn around. You are very good at this! Also nice recap on the Third Doctor episode Daemon. Now those three witches are going to get it.
12/7/2019 c27 Guest
Very nice story, good grammar, well written and entertaining. Power-scaling seems all over the place though somethings are presented as more powerful than they are in any canon, and others as much weaker than they are.
12/6/2019 c73 Z-King
This...is not going to end well.
11/24/2019 c72 Z-King
AWWWWW! Her first kiss...but that better be all that she's having! A little joke there. (:
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »