for The Lost Child of Azarath

10/9/2019 c63 12Bomberguy789
I'd actually heard of the meteorite that struck Tunguska, but that was from a part-fantasy part-alternative history story book I'd read. Can't remember the plot beyond some strange version of world war 1 involving electricity and animals, an airship, an heir to a country and the young girl he falls in love with.
10/8/2019 c63 25Z-King
can't wait to find out the tale of Devils' end.
10/8/2019 c63 joeyginise
Neat. Also, are the Book numbers new? I don't remember them being their the last time I checked out this story.
10/8/2019 c63 D1NGORED
This has honestly been one of my favourite stories on fanfiction. Seeing that email always means a good time ahead. I look forward to the new arc raven deserves some happier travels.
9/3/2019 c62 icicle.c.cold
YAS! MASTER OF FICTION MR. STAN "THE MAN" LEE!

...weird.
Raven...somehow created her friends? I loved the voice actor in the booth bit, that was genius.
I feel bad about the Mistress...but at the same time, I really wanted Raven to tear her to shreds. Still, she got a satisfyingly horrible fate. Even a bit overkill really.
I think the worst part of being a young teen is the raging hormones that seriously screw up your emotions. It is SO not fair that guys don't have to continue to deal with it on a monthly basis.
Looking forward to the next story. Cheers!
9/3/2019 c61 icicle.c.cold
MWAHAHAHAHAH!
REVENGE AT LAST!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I look forward to this...a bit more than I really should.
But dang, you made *her* SO IRRITATING!
9/3/2019 c60 icicle.c.cold
hmmm...
so she knows at last.
And now she has to tell YOU to quit messing around? That's FUNNY!
Love what you did with Alice. That was fun.
And sweet, SWEET, revenge on the Imposter.
8/27/2019 c62 20Kamen Rider Raika
Initially my first thought was to wait until this arc was done. I held onto that, thinking it would end eventually, and I could put up my thoughts.

That being said, HOLY CRUD THIS WAS LONG (and in a very good way)!

I did have to re-read through a couple chapters to make sure I was getting a good idea (since I have a huge tendency to speed-read), but I really did like this arc. The back and forth between Raven and Rachel dealing with the Mistress/Dolores was done well, and I was surprised how bonkers the arc could be yet keep a serious tone (just as much as it was in "The Mind Robber"). The Mistress served as a really good antagonist that you just want to hate, which you see even with Dolores and when you actually meet her. I especially liked how her ultimate fate at Raven's hands was so final yet open-ended at the same time (plus I like that cliffhanger you had the end). It was great to see how these events affected Raven/Rachel and the Doctor as they interacted with everyone else, as well as how open-ended the finale was (written with a dry wit and enough emotion/passion that I very much appreciated).

I don't really have any negatives (or can't remember them, anyway). There might be some, but I'd say you did a pretty bang up job with this arc. Went above and beyond, in my opinion, and I hope we can see more of this in the future. Take care!

Raika out.
8/27/2019 c62 25Z-King
I know the Mistress kind of deserves something bad to happen to her...but YIKES! Hope The Doctor has a way of cheering our favorite goth up. Also seems Raven forgot that she had a lest one friend in the fictional world of Rachael's life. Also loved how she put Barriss in her story has a sign of sorry.
8/27/2019 c62 4Critica7
I don't have any sympathy for the Mistress's ultimate fate; it's no more than she deserved. Good on the Doctor for giving the Land of Fiction's mastership (or whatever the equivalent word is) to Stan Lee.
8/25/2019 c61 joeyginise
5 internet cookies says that the Doctor will calm Raven down by giving her a hug.
8/25/2019 c61 25Z-King
...you know...I doubt the Doctor would calm Raven down at this moment.
8/23/2019 c60 Z-King
Nice bringing in the Daleks to Finnish the Imposter, can't wait for Raven's first meeting with them.

Also very clever with the Fourth Doctor and the Fourth wall thing.

Also I have a little theory myself about how Raven's Teen Titan friends (at least their alter-egos) are in her Rachel life. I think that since the TARDIS is in her mind it assist Raven's mind with the friends she will make in the future. Just a little fan theory that is all.
8/23/2019 c60 4Critica7
Ha! Take that, Impostor! You want to be the Doctor, you got it. And everything that goes with it!
8/22/2019 c59 icicle.c.cold
YAY! She made it to the TARDIS! I was wondering when it would happen.
I knew Rachel was part of Raven's mindscape. I was dying to know where the TARDIS was in that mindscape.
Better yet, how the heck did the Mistress of Fiction get into her head?
I hope the TARDIS isn't too pissed off at Raven. I mean, she was FURIOUS when Raven shrank her. I am also wondering how the heck the mainframe picked that disturbed person to be the mistress. Must have been a glitch.
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »