for The Lost Child of Azarath

8/21/2019 c59 25Z-King
So...the TARDIS has turned into her cloak?...makes sense.
8/21/2019 c59 joeyginise
And Rachel has found the Tardis. WOOOOOOOOOO
8/21/2019 c59 D1NGORED
This is getting heavy, like hot damn. i love it. The drama and suspense is masterfully crafted and I’ve been hanging out waiting for each update as they do not disappoint. Thank you for such a wonderful tale and looking forward to the next chapters
8/12/2019 c58 icicle.c.cold
Love the regen explanation. Pretty logical actually.
Fear itself is partly an illusion? Oh great. She threw them into the place that actually generates your fears. Lovely.
I laughed quite a bit at the transformations. Those were great!

I still wish to tear Dolores asunder in the most painful way possible. I mean, Raven is DEMON, yeah, but at the same time, she tries really hard NOT to give in to her demonic side. Dolores is not a demon and is someone managing to be WORSE than one. Which is the more noble act? To be naturally good and just avoid being evil, or to be evil and resist your own nature in the attempt to be good? I know not, but I do know that when Raven finally gets her real friends, she will be able to be happy. Even if she won't show it very much.
8/10/2019 c1 4Critica7
Okay, I’m not going to make the TV Tropes page because I don’t know how to do that. But someone who does should get on that.
8/10/2019 c58 25Z-King
Nice to know that Gar is still sticking with Raven. Also the cloths swap was funny.
8/10/2019 c58 2lautaro94
Unnerving chapter,super dark but in a good way,yeah,also interesting view on renegration,who knows? Could be true actually,renegration lore is so complicated,in fact we still don't know 100% if it's a natural process or not
8/9/2019 c57 icicle.c.cold
Seriously thinking that woman you went to uni with has some kind of mental disability or psychosis. Maybe a sociopath.
I can't think of any other way someone could be so completely stupid, malicious, and just plain awful. I've seen PLENTY of stupid in my time, but she just takes the cake. It's like someone took the worst parts of humanity and shoved them all into a single person. I sincerely pity you for having to put up with her for however long you did.

Raven is getting darker. A LOT darker. Someone is going to snap her last nerve and she is just going to lose it. I am wondering if the Doctor will have to put the demon back in the box.
8/9/2019 c56 icicle.c.cold
...
Okay, now Dolores REALLY needs to die. She got a DOG killed. Nevermind that it was Terra, any friendly dog she got killed I would be just as angry over.
Seriously, how can ANYONE be such a horrible person!? I've met obnoxious people, but she is just...UGH!

Your skill as a writer really shines through with the emotions. I get genuinely PISSED at a non-existent person on behalf of other non-existent people. It is the mark of a truly skilled storyteller to be able to do that.
8/9/2019 c55 icicle.c.cold
hmm. I have yet to watch Red Dwarf. Something I must fix.
Dolores HIT A DOG!? SHE MUST DIE!
Especially since it was Terra. I love how Terra is Garfield's dog. That is just too funny!
8/8/2019 c57 25Z-King
Very good! VERY GOOD! And it seems Raven is breaking the illusions...and when she does it will break her heart.
8/5/2019 c56 docwhy
Umm this chapter was so cringe,like you go on and on about subtlety and then you are super unsubtle yourself,not in political opinions but fiction in general,like sci-fi s"hould be super subtle" that's an opinion not a fact,and you try to play it as a moral high ground,where the opposing side of a discussion is "not good",or the use of subtlety immediately turns the new "master" in not a story teller
8/5/2019 c56 Z-King
Well...looks like we got a down pour of Angst tonight.
8/4/2019 c55 docwhy
So,dolores has a youtibe channel where she makes videos,about the "alita challenge",my god she is truly a monster,I bet she hates pokemon:sword and shield and the last jedi too
8/3/2019 c55 Z-King
OOOOOOOOHHHHH...boy. I have this sinking feeling Raven is going to regret what she did to Barriss. Also got a chuckle that in the Rachel world Terra is a dog.
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »