for Slayers

6/19/2019 c9 questorimperialis102296
Well i'm glad you're not nerfing him. Thank you sincerely.
6/19/2019 c8 2IvolX260
Well i'm the 300 reviewer. I've been reading this fic for a while and i'm enjoying it so far. The chapter 7 i figured out you nerfed a bit the Doomguy against these empowered goblins, even though we all know he could deal with them using only the gauss cannon on siege mode or spamming micro missiles aka Doomguy's Bolter or if you wanted overkill, Goblin Slayer party should have watched the mobile turret obliterate everything, even the village.

I watched the incoming preview on deviantart, so cute of Farmer girl. I want the other characters to know of Doomguy and if there's a demonic invasion, this time, don't nerf him. Allow the population to witness violence in all his glory. For the ammunition issue, are you going to use the runes? He has killed a lot of goblins and well, you can use that as a excuse for him to find BFG ammo and use the rest of his magic powers to deal with the spamming of the mobile turret.

Dont forget to use the chainsaw. The must meet the Great Communicator. I suppose you saw the E3 with all the stuff released.
6/9/2019 c8 1Malgrath
Dude I just saw E3, you'll have you work cut out for you.
6/4/2019 c8 Guest
I thought at the beginning of chapter 7 you would pulled the old bait and switch with doom and goblin slayer and have them swap armors to confuse the imp, imagine a demon trying to psychologically harass doom slayer but it's just goblin slayer in the suit. An interesting concept of them trying each other weapons. Either way great chapter!
6/1/2019 c8 JustForReadingFanfics
This is so awesome! Please continue this story
5/18/2019 c8 Slayer San
Do a moment like that fan comic where Priestess says "Slayer San!~" and both goblin and doom slayer are like "Eh?"
5/14/2019 c8 broarmy354
What happen to this? Pls upload more
4/21/2019 c8 Guest
Funny chapter XD
4/17/2019 c3 Guest
This part really made me cringe for this chapter:
_

"What were you doing?" a low mechanical voice asked him.

He turned his head towards the source, it was the human warrior sitting in front of him: Goblin Slayer.

"Sorry… Did I… Wake you up?"

"No."

"Ah okay… I was looking at the stars…"

"Is that so?"

"It's... different than where I'm from."

"Is that so?"

"I haven't seen the stars… in a long time…"

"Really?"

"Yeah…"

"I see."

There was no more questions… The two slayers stood still in front of the others, who knows if any of them was actually sleeping.

T-That's so awkward! [Italics]

_

Yeah, that doesn't really sound bad-ass like. I'd imagine Doom Slayer's response to be more along the lines of this:
_

"What were you doing?" a low mechanical voice asked him.

[Delete] "Sorry… Did I… Wake you up?"

[Delete] "No."

"{Ah okay}… {{I was}} looking at the stars…" ({} Hell no. {{}} Delete.)

"Is that so?"

"It's... different {than} where I'm from." ({} Delete.)

"Is that so?"

"{I} haven't seen the stars… in a long time…" ({} Delete.)

"Really?"

"Yeah…"

"I see."

[Delete] T-That's so awkward! (If this is from Doom Slayer's thoughts... just, why?)

[Delete. Does not compute with what should be the literal Bane of Hell.] Doom Slayer certainly wasn't, and this weird exchange… Their first one actually, was over way too quickly! The Slayer had some questions for the warrior but since they literally just met a few hours ago, he thought it would be rather rude to ask.
_

Do keep in mind that the Doom Slayer has been in Hell for thousands of years. Which makes him more likely to have lost a lot of his 'humanity' versus the Goblin Slayer, who has been at his quest for vengeance for far less longer. At the least, the Doom Slayer would probably be somewhat more rude, not as concerned about the unspoken rules of social interaction. Though he probably wouldn't do anything like wake up a little girl just to get more information in a non-urgent situation.

Of course, this is just from what I believe to be total badassery. Which came from Remnant Inferis.
A piece of advice for writing DOOM anything: Listen to DOOM OST. 1993, 2016, your choice. (Advice I also happened to find from the author of Remnant Inferis)
4/8/2019 c8 1El Orod Rey Xenixfronz
espero que pongas mas escenas épicas de combate
4/7/2019 c5 2Harmless Orange
I fell in love with interactions between Doom Slayer and Goblin Slayer. My favorite part was where GS said to not use BFG because the Elf wouldn't like it and will kick him (the Doom Slayer). It's hilarious how easily they understand each other.

I am curious how you'll handle Doom Slayer's ever decreasing supply of ammunition. I don't think we've seen him getting any new ammo, so sooner or later I think he'll run out of bullets.

Unless you're giving him infinite ammo.
4/6/2019 c8 OnePunchPlayer
Don't dance, huh?... (Not like it's necessary for a soldier/Lightbearer-like like you, but still optional for...'special times').

Luckily for 'us', almost Every second [ Activates The [ FESTIVA DANCE ] Emote And Combining It With The [ FLY DANCE ] Emote ] that we do, even as forms of 'greetings'. [ Chuckling ]

Keep it up.
4/4/2019 c8 Redundant Rabbit
Good Chapter.
4/1/2019 c8 Funny
That was a good short
4/1/2019 c8 Guest
Eh Doomie prefers METAL over medieval time music.
481 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »