FanFiction.Net
for As I Am

6/5 c8 Obsessedwithvictorious
Please update
9/16/2020 c5 Guest
It's obviously 13 the musical (if i am right just wanted to say I haven't read yet)
8/24/2020 c8 16Enchantix6789
Wow I loved this chapter! I am truly amazed at how in character you have written them both - a big well done to you! And omg the flirting is... perfect. I am very much looking forward to your next update!
8/24/2020 c7 Enchantix6789
Oh my GOSH I love this. Ah Beck and Jade fighting over their journals made me laugh. XD I liked that you included Beck asking Jade 'what's the magic word?'. Honestly, this is the best Beck and Jade origin story I have read.
7/31/2020 c6 Enchantix6789
Oh my gosh, 13, of course! How did that not cross my mind? XD I am very happy you chose 13 though. :D I can so see Beck playing Brett & André playing Eddie. Anyway, another great chapter!
7/23/2020 c5 Enchantix6789
Andre's 'sexual tension' line had laughing so much- and the Beck & Jade banter. XD I'm trying to think what the musical could be, so I'm trying to think of something that's appropriate? I am going to randomly guess West Side Story. Also I was very much feeling the suspense as the gang waited to find out if they'd been cast. Another great great chapter!
7/23/2020 c4 Enchantix6789
'My brother taught him some bad words, though, so don't talk to him. He says dirty things.' You had me laughing out loud there. XD And the scene where Cat & Jade woke up was so cute!
So, it's been over a year since I read this, for which I apologise because your fic deserves better than that- I love it! I think you write all of the characters really well. It's always great when characters in fanfiction actually behave like they do in the show. Not to mention your OCs! Obviously I dislike Jade's parents (team Jade all the way!) but as characters they've been written great! Also your writing in general is supberb- be proud! :D
6/20/2020 c8 Moe Latignant
Despite her anti-social behavior, Jade is a girl of talent, sheer blind detrmination, and high intelligence. Her parents, especially her father, are missing out on something special.
3/22/2020 c8 CanadaLove
I really love your story! It's soo good. I also like the way you write Jade and Beck when they are together! It's so cute! Please update soon and keep writing!
12/11/2019 c8 4anonymousgal1990
Sorry to hear you had it rough, hugs! Beck and Jade gave me a good Laugh. I love their Banter , I'm going to die an old lady by the time you finish this and I'm already old to begin with. I made my peace with this :P
6/12/2019 c8 Guest
Love this
5/5/2019 c8 4Angel-Chan234
ohhmyygoddd!
dang it gurl! that was one hell on an update. And I ouldnt wipe the smile off my face through the whole chapter.
Its so great the way you portrayed jades character. And Ilove how she can be sarcastic all the time. And the ways she plays with people.
And its good to see beck's charmer personality working on Jade.
I am really really looking forward to read the next chapter.
5/4/2019 c8 18Bubblebean98
”I should have gotten a picture for a blackmail” Ha! Of course that's the first thing she thinks of lol

”Dumb metal garbage can” is definitely something I can imagine Jade saying about Beck’s RV

His mom giving him ”the talk” I'm dead

Oh trust me Jade (West lol) that's the first of many awkward silences

Netflix and Chill? ;) Wait, they're like 14 aren't they...

-Cus his eyes are frigging gorgeous!

-That's okay Jade, I don't like Full House either lol

-Aww, I love that game

-Doesn't everyone of Jade’s jokes?

-Awww, he's all pouty now she's messed with his hair XD

-You've got her character down so well, sarcastic but intelligent. And oh dear Beck, he should stick to acting lol

-Ohhh, now I understand that tweet lmao

-Aww, they're replying to each other within like 2 minutes. And lol, fourth wall break, not quite a shitty sitcom writer :P

-Nah, she likes scissors because of something else... (To whoever reading this review who doesn't understand that, you're too young)

Yet again another great chapter, it was a little slow with the texting part, maybe just have who’s sending the text and the time it was sent/read. Let the readers figure out the rest, we know who she's talking to lol.

God, this feels so weird, I haven't written a review in ages, least of all to your story. This was a super cute and funny chapter though. And Jade was on pointe!
5/3/2019 c8 8alolime
AHHH HI

“You sound like a poorly written sitcom every time you speak.” FAVE

?
5/3/2019 c8 6CrazySerena13
I love this chapter so much! Their entire conversation is so in character. I usually try to pick out a couple lines that are my favorite- but I truly loved the entire thing. Oh- and Jade listening to Beck and his mom arguing and then scrambling to not get caught was totally something she would do at this age. I can’t wait to read the next update!
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »