FanFiction.Net
for As I Am

5/3/2019 c8 29Boris Yeltsin
Loved it. Nice to hear from you again.
5/1/2019 c3 16Enchantix6789
Great chapter! Beck going after Jade made my heart just- AAHH! *screams in Bade* And damn I really like this Rhonda person. How is someone as nice as her friends with Richard?! XD And sorry about your Mum, I hope she is ok now & u r ok.
2/20/2019 c7 6CrazySerena13
"I will walk right back down that driveway." I have no idea why, but this line made me laugh so hard.

I LOVE the new chapter! As soon as you mentioned Jade pulling out her journal when she was looking for a pen, I knew Beck was going to get her back for what she did earlier. I love their whole dynamic you've created, and that is totally how I visualize them acting together at that age.

The videos of Liz and Ari singing from Rent and 13...I SO needed that in my life right now. Between that and your new chapter I'm filled with inspiration again for my stories. I can't wait for the next chapter and to see how Beck's mom is going to react!
2/18/2019 c7 8alolime
playfighting! did someone say “beck and jade’s relationship advice” on theslap HM

italics are gone!

i love this but god that’s comprimising (and embarrassing) for the two of them now beck’s mum’s walked in
2/18/2019 c7 18Bubblebean98
Method
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar into a large bowl. In a separate bowl or jug, lightly whisk together the milk and egg, then whisk in the melted butter.
Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and, using a fork, beat until you have a smooth batter. Any lumps will soon disappear with a little mixing. Let the batter stand for a few minutes.
Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add a knob of butter. When it's melted, add a ladle of batter (or two if your frying pan is big enough to cook two pancakes at the same time). It will seem very thick but this is how it should be. Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown and the pancake has risen to about 1cm (in) thick.
Repeat until all the batter is used up. You can keep the pancakes warm in a low oven, but they taste best fresh out the pan.
Serve with lashings of real maple syrup and extra butter, if you like.

I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist

Reactions:

“Besides an accountant” IM CRYING
Jade’s attitude to friends is literally me to almost everyone lol
Admit it, you started singing when you wrote that line too
Awwww he makes her nervous. Ahh
Oh no...why do I have a bad feeling about that. Also, Jade catching herself before she swears is great lol
I love her sadistic flirting lol XD
His hair? Oh Beck, you poor sweet child (if I could put laughing emojis I would rn) XD
Yet! I can’t with her/your humour sometimes
So much Bade and they’re not even at his RV yet (Cat squeal)
Aww, Jade’s first time in the RV
That “lone ukulele” is current mood
I love the little bits of her inner thoughts “no, he isn’t” lmao
Oooh, he said someday...So in the future she can read it? Hmmm...
Yellow’s gross Beck smh
I love when Jade puts Beck in his place lol
Awww, she’s a “giraffe who learns to love” lol
Ahhhhhh, omg you just killed me with that “what’s the magic word?” Thanks Jade lol (you, not the character)
Oh honey, your Twitter is more than insanity :0

As always, amazing! And totally worth the wait!
2/18/2019 c7 Angel-Chan234
ohhhh myy gooddd! thank God u updated, after sooo long, i check the site everyday just hoping ud update! wow its just soo amazing,, the plot is going sooo awesome, idk how u r able to write such plots, but i loved how you write the effect beck has on jade, and its just so amazing. and beck's personality is so well written, i mean it makes me fall in love with him again.
2/18/2019 c7 29Boris Yeltsin
Loved it. May have ideas for later chapters that you could see about using.
2/15/2019 c6 8alolime
i just realised this story is in italics. how interesting

poor jade, what are they going to do

ALSO I LOVE HOW BECK IS V V SLYLY INTERESTED IN JADE

you’re glucose intolerant?
2/15/2019 c5 alolime
N
2/15/2019 c4 alolime
:0 what happened at cat’s house?
2/15/2019 c3 alolime
jade’s middle name is elizabeth!
2/15/2019 c2 alolime
the characters are so in character it feels like I’m watching an episode or one of theslap videos or something

ALSO

i miss liz/ari live-streams so much i cannot believe in 2013 and before they were literally just co stars of a nickelodeon show

ALSO HOE DID THEY DO SEX AT 14

(you don’t have to reply to all of this i just want to give you reviews!)
2/15/2019 c1 alolime
“never touch me” was a throwback made in heaven
1/4/2019 c6 ThePurpleMuffin
inlove
1/4/2019 c2 16Enchantix6789
Well, I for one loved this. :D sorry it took me so long to continue reading this; the wait was so worth it though. You conveyed the Jade being the big sister hero type well & I like the backstory you gave Jade (stupid Jacob DX). I think you're a reaallly good writer by the way. I promise to try and read this more frequently, and awesome work!
64 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »