FanFiction.Net
for As I Am

12/14/2018 c4 29Boris Yeltsin
Interesting. Jade and Cat seem to get along well, despite their opposite views.
12/4/2018 c3 18Bubblebean98
Wait, where’d Jade get bruises from? I know she got burnt by the coffee but I’m confused about the bruises. Also, that’s funny that you mentioned her wearing black clothes and we were literally just talking about that lol.

Aww, I hope you’re okay, always here if you need to chat

If you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark - Alice in Wonderland

X
12/4/2018 c2 Bubblebean98
How can you not like this chapter? It’s great, you’re such an awesome writer. Also, I love that quote “you either make drastic mistakes or you live so cautiously you never live at all” Where’d you get that from? Or did you come up with it yourself because it’s great :)
12/4/2018 c1 Bubblebean98
Aww, this was so good, you got the chemistry between Beck and Jade spot on!
12/2/2018 c3 4Angel-Chan234
oh my god,, i totally loved it. Jade and I have a lot of common feelings and emotions, it relaxes me.
12/2/2018 c3 2Jelly Babes 101
I hope your mum is getting better.

This is a good start. I'm looking forward to reading more of this fic.
11/21/2018 c3 29Boris Yeltsin
Love you getting into Jade's head.
11/21/2018 c2 Boris Yeltsin
Keep it up when you can.
11/21/2018 c1 Boris Yeltsin
You've got my attention. I'll wait for more.
11/20/2018 c3 6CrazySerena13
Okay, first of all- Grease is one of my favorite shows, and Rizzo is one of my all time favorite character ever. The quote you used is also my favorite line of that iconic song. It totally set the tone for this chapter.

I love this chapter, and the dynamic that you've created between Jade and her family- it is so realistic.

The blue-eyed vampire comment and how she licks her lips while holding Beck's gaze was perfection!

Cat acting out Fantine's death with french fries and Eli yelling at Jade for swearing at the end had me cracking up. I can't wait for the next update!
11/20/2018 c1 1AllAboutThatPotter
God, I love it. Idk if I already comment on this, but I'm happy to see the fandom still alive!
11/20/2018 c3 1curiousitykills314
You write beautifully. I sincerely hope your family conditions get better and your mom get out of the hospital safe and sound.
11/20/2018 c2 5p.s.lethologica
AHHH THIS CAN'T BE IT it's sooo good
11/9/2018 c2 6CrazySerena13
okay, first of all, I freaking LOVE this! Jade's line about undeserving people getting roles entirely too often is such a true statement, and also some great foreshadowing of Jade's annoyance with Tori.
I really loved all the interactions between Jade and Beck.

The line about the garbage soup made me spit out my drink I was laughing so hard.

I can't wait for the next update!

And the "ya, Elizabeth just ate it" still cracks me up. I actually think of that livestream whenever I jack up my knees. :)
11/6/2018 c2 4Angel-Chan234
okay this story is going pretty interesting, do update soon
64 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »