FanFiction.Net
for Choking

10/15/2022 c8 Guest
Me alegraste el dia con la actualizacion. Tengo una pregunta sasuke realmente recuerda todo o solo partes.
Tambien por la perspectiva de hinata sasuke esta sumamente traumatizado pobresito, pero en su anterior vida hasta que edad la vivio tengo esa duda.
Mucjas gracias por la actualizacion.
11/5/2019 c9 1DianeGigant
Daisy?
10/31/2019 c1 Viki909
This resume basically tells me he's a pussy
10/31/2019 c9 4AstolfoBrHue
Bons capítulos
Gostaria que fossem mais longos
10/31/2019 c9 3Valen Goncalvez
Very good chapter, i hope you update another soon!
9/24/2019 c8 Valen Goncalvez
Very good chapter, i hope you update another soon!
9/22/2019 c8 4writegood
I enjoyed this. It was bit calming...maybe that's a bit weird to say considering the situation.

I think Hinata and this Sasuke would make great friends.

Oh, and ignore that Yagami guy's review. Short chapters aren't a problem as long as you have a story fleshed out.
9/22/2019 c8 10Saamon
I look forward to all your updates! My shock and pleasure at finally seeing Hinata's pov was much welcomed after a terrible week of my own. Many thanks for your updates.
9/22/2019 c8 sittingonaplanet
Oof
9/21/2019 c8 Yagami Kuzuki
Dont write if u dont post someehat longer chapters cause u wasting ur time getting no views with this shitty ass story
9/21/2019 c8 3canta1oupe
I very much like this Sasuke/Hinata somewhat-friendship. They are alike in more ways than one.
9/15/2019 c7 Guest
This is quite eloquent in its brevity. You convey a lot in just a few words and I could easily visualize the characters. It’s sweet seeing Sasuke(real or not) with his family.
9/2/2019 c7 canta1oupe
I enjoy your writing a lot, it’s short but sweet. I look forward to reading more :)
8/19/2019 c7 Alexa Roman
falta mucho para saber quien es el hombre que esta en el cuerpo de sasuke.
8/17/2019 c7 Theunfunny9
Damn, another fire chapter. I love your work, mah guy. Especially how this Sasuke's psychosis is turning out.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »