FanFiction.Net
for Choking

8/17/2019 c7 sittingonaplanet
This is so good!? I love their relationship dynamics and how Not-Sasuke reacts to Mikoto and Itachi. But mostly just Mikoto, there aren't many fics that go in depth with her. This is so weirdly fluffy and I love the dialogue and thought you put into the characters.
8/9/2019 c6 Guest
I can't wait to see the next chapter, luv this
6/16/2019 c6 batgirl2396
i need another chapter
5/16/2019 c6 12Burnehn
Yup. I definitely like this. New-Sasuke is interesting beyond the circumstances of his rebirth. I'll be curious to see how he ends up handling the academy with that anger he has towards children being trained to kill.

I haven't read any OC-inserts that actually pay more than cursory attention to that, but, and I could be wrong, Sasuke here seems to really feel strongly against that. His goals and current Itachi's also seem to be aligned in that regard
5/16/2019 c1 Burnehn
Yaaaaaas I reeeally like way you've written this first chapter
5/10/2019 c6 Dobbyhasnomastr
I'm enjoying this story! I'm curious about what will happen closer to the Uchiha massacre.
4/22/2019 c5 Cerulean Dawn
I love this! Please continue author San!
4/2/2019 c5 19SodaPop00
Why not?
3/29/2019 c5 unifrog1331
Fugaku vexes me. Where does he even get his parenting ideas from? Mikoto knows what she is doing but he seems to be set on just ignoring his children and hoping they will understand his feelings via osmosis or telekinesis or something.

Not telling his son he is doing well so he doesn't slack off is kind of stupid when nobody really likes doing something they think they're bad at, so as a motivator refusing to tell someone they are doing good is ridiculous.

Loving this fic, thanks for the update!
3/25/2019 c4 sam
this is soo good! cant wait to read more
3/22/2019 c4 unifrog1331
I adore Mikoto and Sasuke's relationship. It's nice for Sasuke to have someone to go to when he wants to calm down without having to worry or angst over accidentally saying or doing something a normal child wouldn't.
3/22/2019 c3 unifrog1331
Oh my god, yesss, I am living for this story. A tiny adorable scheming Sasuke? Nobody is going to see it coming.
3/20/2019 c4 Splaaash-attack