for Entrapped

7/20/2020 c1 18KillgarraghForever
This is brilliant! Yas, Queen indeed. Fuck you, Merlin. Haha!
6/13/2019 c1 7HoneyxMonkey
this story is AMAZING pls make another chapter soon
5/27/2019 c1 17One Lucky Unicorn
Good to see someone capable of writing a fic calling out a character on their sketchy actions and behavior without resorting to a long-winded, cringey, fanboy/girl rant. That's pretty rare to see in fandom! I'm no fan's of Merlin either (he needed to be chewed out in the show too), but you let him have a back-and-forth with the Guardians that felt in character for everybody. Those factors really helped this feel like a true story instead of an accusation fic.
3/28/2019 c1 I Believe In Fairytales 606
This was so good!
2/15/2019 c1 Black-Feathered Nightingale
Oh I loved this! That would teach you to underestimate Toothiana! My favorite though was Jim's snack, for some reason it'll always crack me up what you can turn into food. Serves Merlin well, Jim really deserves the help after all he's had to endure!
2/10/2019 c1 15LetTheChaosEnsue
HA HA HA HA. I'm dying. This is amazing. I love it. Great work!
1/31/2019 c1 71Ri2
Well, that was fun.

Where WERE the Guardians during the Night Eternal, anyway?
11/19/2018 c1 7sorceresstar
I loved this so much! You guys perfectly captured the arrogant demeanor of Trollhunters' Merlin.
So much so that I kept wishing one of the Guardians had punched him already.
The resolution in the cave was a wonderful shift, though I wish I could've been a fly on the wall for his education.
Part of me would still love to see Jack get his fair due for what he went through with the Seige Perilous.
I also wished to have seen Merlin's face when he finds out that Jack is a litteral force of nature, or the identity of the other Guardians for that matter.
Since each and every one of them can wipe the floor with him several times over, I wonder if that would force him to temper his arrogance consciously when in their presence.
Obviously, whatever they did or said, it drove the point home.
Another fantastic read, thank you for this journey.
11/1/2018 c1 14queenlaur
I'm laughing and getting goosebumps at the same time! That was awesome!
10/30/2018 c1 10Q-A the Authoress
This story was so awesome and funny.

I was so waiting for someone to do a crossover with RotG and TH. I'm so glad you did it. I hopefully will do one in the future as part of my own fictional universe.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'