for Picking up Steam

1/27/2019 c5 12Salome Maranya
Progress in the right direction. Cool!
Kudos to Enji for his efforts. I hope things get better for Touya. What an annoying classmate. Surely she could have tried to know more about the new guy in school before shooting questions. But I suppose in her case being upfront was better than being deceitful because Touya's gonna blow his gasket once he realizes the subterfuge.
Okay, Shouto is adorable af I don't even. I imagine Natsuo's gonna be a doctor of the people, thr kind that actually cares for service rather than just monetary gains, so I wish him all the best. Maybe we'll see more of Fuyumi next. And last but not the least, congratulations to Rei! Without her prompt actions, their family will still be in a big mess.
While they're seeing to the results of the latest venture, maybe the couple can get to bond in the meantime? Social support whether spouses or friends is vital after all.
1/27/2019 c5 fencer29
Rei seems to have succeeded far more than most people would have expected at turning her family around (granted, it sounds like it's been almost a year). While I suppose some people might find the changes in Enji's attitude difficult to accept, the fact is that once you get past his obsession with overtaking All Might he actually has a number of admirable qualities (unfortunately in canon it was that obsession which pretty much drove all his actions right up until All Might's retirement. It was only after becoming #1 (albeit not how he wanted) that he seems to have realized just how much that obsession had hurt those closest to him).
1/27/2019 c5 robertastarcris11
MORE PLEASE
1/27/2019 c5 2Desolate R0se
Ooooofffff the feeeeeeeeeellllllllllssssssss!
1/27/2019 c5 Robby the Cyber Warrior
This story is just adorable, and I love it
1/27/2019 c5 8saber007
I so needed a functional Todoroki family fic! Omg thank you!
1/27/2019 c5 1SirSwag333
Shouto is literally the most adorable thing
1/27/2019 c5 14TheAngelicPyro
I love them. You do and amazing job of showing the side effects because family issues, especially ones like those, aren't perfected immediately, showing Touya's mature but not mental state who craves comfort cautiously, and it's just wonderfully written. Thanks for the chapter!
1/27/2019 c5 8Inu-Angel Z
That was lovely
1/27/2019 c5 Arisu003
This is such an accurate portrayal of siblings and ugh I love this okay? I still dunno how I feel about Endeavor, so I relate to the kids in a way, but I can see he’s trying. So there’s that.
1/27/2019 c5 ViDevLiaN
Thanks for updating! I love how you can always pulled this off. It always makes my heart melt with happiness~ Enji is improving, Touya is getting better and the others are happy cute little bunch. Will be looking forward for the next chapter! Good luck~!
1/27/2019 c5 xenocanaan
I love Touya! He’s so adorable, like a grumpy cat that secretly loves scratches and cuddles! I can’t wait to read more!
378 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »