for Picking up Steam

great chapter !
2/9 c6 zevrine
Love it pls update soon
1/27 c6 Millaray
Muy buen fanfic sobre la familia todoroki me encanto lastima que aun no lo hayas terminado me encanto te juro por fis no lo abandones
1/27 c6 10TigerVolcano5000
I love this story a lot, and REALLY hope to see more:)
Maybe...this new Rei can change the lives of MORE characters for the better (besides her family)? Given the fact that all students around Shoto's age won't even be 10 years old yet...maybe she could run into someone like Twice? Gentle, or La Brava?
Keep up the good work:)
1/7 c2 fifi
Hi! I loved this fic too much ! she's awesome and i hope the sequel is already simmering ! enji's path to redemption to become a dad is charming, bravo to rei for standing up, his dedication to his children is so heroic, it wouldn't surprise me if iji fell in love with this version of rei ! I am not sure that touya would forgive her father one day, he might warm up but that's it ! touya as a hero ...why not, he is powerful anyway, besides stain will love him the ideal hero ! Doesn't the super hero costume come after he passed the entrance exam, you looked like he was wearing it during the exam ! in any case good continuation!
1/6 c6 fifi
12/29/2020 c6 anime weeb 18
this is such a good story! please update this again
12/20/2020 c6 Bb34
Please update
12/13/2020 c6 10AAu.27
This one's a actually quite nice. I would've love to know what happened next.
12/2/2020 c6 Venus3145
Please update
11/20/2020 c6 Guest
I really loved your story!
10/23/2020 c6 1fionawinxhester
love it! please update:)
9/30/2020 c1 Yeah
Mama bear is about to end someones career
9/16/2020 c6 Guest
Wonderful. Absolutely amazing. I love how you introduced the SI into the children's lives, I love that shes new to it all. Such a cute and interesting story. If you ever do continue this, I'll be eagerly waiting for more.
8/26/2020 c2 Tin
Nice story, can't wait to see more..
378 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »