for Picking up Steam

5/4/2020 c6 1TheVulcanNara
Just when I thought I couldn't love your writing more you come out with this beautiful story. Thank you so much.
5/2/2020 c6 Sylvia2343
You focus too much on Touya. And by much, I mean WAY too much. I get the feeling that you're trying, but Natsuo almost doesn't do anything. We all have favorites, but if it's a Todoroki family fix-it, I would love to see all of them. Also, if you can update soon I'll be forever thankful for it, because I love this story. All of yours, really, but this one motivated me to write a review, something I do very rarely, since I prefer to write my opinion and suggestions, and not just:"Please update!". But still, please update.
4/27/2020 c6 1Mistyriverbank
I'm excited. I'm in love. I'm crying in pain over the cliffhanger. May the God(s) help you breed more plot bunnies for this fic. I need more!
4/25/2020 c6 WVIVO777
I love this story its really heartwarming and nice and again I love it
4/25/2020 c6 OneWhoReadsTooMuch
Having just caught up with the anime (and starting to read the manga) I have to say I'm loving this glimpse into the Todoroki household (what COULD have been). It's giving the entire family the chance to change for the better earlier. I can't wait to see how it plays out (also chibi Shoto is ADORABLE)
4/22/2020 c1 Kaylamarie517
I can't wait to read your next update for this story, it's one of my favorites of your's next to some of your harry potter ones!
4/15/2020 c6 cornalia rosalie hale
Please update this, this is one of my favorites of your works
4/4/2020 c6 10RainKandySux
This is beautiful. I look forward to any future updates!
3/24/2020 c6 Guest
This is so sweet and heartwarming. I LOVE IT
3/20/2020 c6 3Emocean
This story is a solid 10/10! Perfect!

Excellent writing!
Cheers!
3/20/2020 c6 5Kaiser Chris
I really hope this story continues as it's such an amazing and well-written tale and it has so much potential going forward. Really hope your revisit this someday.
2/29/2020 c6 Guest
Wow this is absolutely fabulous! I love it so much! Please continue I am excited to read more!
2/24/2020 c6 Nells.ai
Man this story hasn’t be updated in a year but i love it so much
2/6/2020 c6 Manillalu
Woooowwww so fascinating. I love her dating situation with her husband. And Shōto is adorable.
2/2/2020 c5 roseathena