for Love Bites

2/1/2019 c5 TheWhiteDragonKnight
Wow I wasn’t expecting tai to be like that, poor ruby :( I love your story!
1/29/2019 c5 2rm928
Ohh, this has some serious promise. I just finished reading through all that you’ve posted thus far and I’m really looking forward to seeing where you take this story. Also hoping for redemption for Tai, just cause I like him in the show.

Anyway, keep up the good work and update as you’re able!
rm928
1/3/2019 c5 iamking
Good chapter. I wonder what Weiss' parents are like in this.
1/1/2019 c4 iamking
Good chapter.
12/26/2018 c5 89Star-The-Writer
This story is great and I hope you keep up the great work!
12/26/2018 c5 Shiun Shigure
I'm liking this so far, since it's whiterose and I like vampire stories, especially ones where the vampires lead different lives and have different problems. Though the only opportunity for them meeting being through ruby spending massive amounts of money makes me wonder where she's getting the cash...

As for Taiyang, I think she should just leave. Even if she loves him, being treated like a lesser being by your own family is not good for your mental health. She should at least confront him until she knows whether or not things will change, or if she should leave.
12/26/2018 c5 16Cun
I like the way Ruby reacts to light and noise, it makes the whole vampire thing seem more serious. I wonder when Tai will overstep a boundary and push her too far. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to see what you've got planned onwards for our girls!
11/24/2018 c3 Animelvr975
Very interesting so far. I never really seek out vampire stuff, but I gotta admit, I'm a bit of a sucker (ba dum tss) for it. Can't wait to read the next chapter
11/18/2018 c3 Cun
I'm a sucker for vampire Ruby and my only hope is to see her lust for more Weiss blood and get all protective about her and shit. And Weiss to be surprised to find how much she loves being wanted so much.

Yeah, I'm hopeless.
11/2/2018 c3 3noah114
nice plot. hoping for more chaps :)
11/1/2018 c1 LynnDavidson
Awesome premise and interesting characterization, I can't wait to read more.
10/30/2018 c3 iamking
Seems good thus far.
10/30/2018 c2 iamking
Interesting development.
10/30/2018 c1 iamking
Interesting that Weiss is the one in need of money. I'm guessing there's some bad blood betwixt her and her father.
10/30/2018 c3 billythekid256