for Red Spartan

11/15 c9 1Glrasshopper
I am a little concerned... please do not let Ruby become Caboose. He may be a fun character, but the Halo fan'verse only has room for one of them.

Are we going to see any indication of Ruby and Winter having their Aura and Semblances? Ren was able to unlock his without assistance, after all. I can just imagine ONI's (and the Covenant's!) reaction to Spartan!Ruby dropping rose petals everywhere as she charges a target.
10/7 c8 Guest
Well this story is very interesting to say the least I'm surprised that no one is taking about it. It's a good story and it literally starts at the beginning of the Bata Company training so it's going to be interesting to say the least like Green and Irdchief stories start at the end of Halo Reach where the level lone wolf happens so yeah so the 7 years training the spartan are going to take it's good to be one hell of a ride that for sure.
6/21 c2 tachello
I'm really liking this story sho far, however, i feel that i need top point something out. you're saying that winter is intelligent, but you gave her an IQ of 110. that score means high average. i would think she has about a 121(superior) IQ. not genius level, but not, should i say, "commoner."
4/9 c2 nathankill008
your writing is... well it is hard to put it in Words but it has sucked me in. I can't Wait to read more!
4/6 c2 bigbossHayden98
I hope you update this soon i can't wait to see ruby's and Winter's spartan training at work and is that Image that ruby seen reall or oni Faking it and do Ruby and winter have their aure unlock? And bty was that Individual Kurt talking to her ruby I mean?
1/16 c1 13XT3100
hope to see Weiss and Ruby actually be a pair, a strong team in the story.
6/12/2019 c1 1IcyDoom
Please update
10/31/2018 c1 ethan.lukkar
Magnificent chapter can’t wait for more please update soon
10/31/2018 c1 1herpaderp1028
i have a question, will ruby return to remnant? and please don't discontinue this! i really love the concept

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service