for The Problems of Time Travel

7/6/2020 c46 Guest
I hope very much that I wrote other story’s this one is simply PHENOMENAL and everything makes sense l also love that Harry and Hermione were an item in this story this story made a very good read l simply LOVED it and everything made sense and l had no misunderstandings either l just LOVED IT SOOO MUCH
7/6/2020 c35 Guest
THIS STORY IS AMAZING I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH the author has so much imagination and everything makes sense as well this should be published THIS BOOK IS AWSOME ️️️️️️️️️️️️
6/23/2020 c45 11stevem1
Sometimes time travel to kill a villain creates more problems than anticipated.
5/13/2020 c39 Guest
Albus Wulfric Brian Dumbledore is a git!
4/29/2020 c4 2femPortugal
I just.. I wanna slap Dumbledore so much... But how sad is it that the world without war is the world that has the most discrimination?
4/21/2020 c45 Sleepyhawk502
What an awesome story! I loved the whole thing from start to finish. You have put Harry through his paces. Highly recommended story! Great job, thanks for sharing!
4/4/2020 c45 2Storm Pegasus
This is undoubtedly the second best Harry Potter fan fiction with Harmony on this site, coming only second to Blindness. Hope one day you will find time to write a sequel.
3/20/2020 c7 Guest
Ho
3/16/2020 c4 Guest
It
3/3/2020 c45 Osmodious
Good ending...hinting at an epic I, for one, would love to read. Overall I am very conflicted about this story...the premise/plot is very interesting, and there are intriguing ideas about magic, though many are not fully developed and others get started then go away and are never brought up again. Some of the annoyances are practically debilitating, however...your Ron is not a character but a caricature. Somebody would have killed him, even in a civilized world (which the wizarding world is NOT, in any HP story). Anyway, there is a lot to like here and it is well worth the read, thanks for posting!
3/1/2020 c30 Osmodious
Ok, I have to ask...Lily Potter made it clear many chapters ago that she knows Rita’s secret...why haven’t they used that to get her to back off her ridiculous stories? Why float that knowledge out there then not use it?
2/29/2020 c23 Osmodious
This is an interesting story...very complex plot, lots of creative ideas (the big moral so far seems to be don’t mess with time, you could be responsible for a worse world), overall pretty well done. There are some holes, things that happened that get forgotten (for example, Arcturus was a big planner and The Wizengamot session in this chapter was planned out...but it was mentioned that Riddle wore the locket, and Arcturus had been told about it, so why didn’t they grab that as well as the Stone?), and the ease of Umbridge and others getting away with things (even getting promoted), stretches credulity. Anyway, it is an enjoyable, if occasionally mildly frustrating, story...thanks for posting!
2/28/2020 c43 8ZenJack
I love your Ron. You've nailed what an idiot he is. He used to be my favorite but over time I saw what a POS he is. About done with this story so update Maester Wolf soonish. ;-)
299 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »