for The Problems of Time Travel

3/11/2019 c22 29Hippothestrowl
They seemed ill-prepared for that attack. At least Riddle is now scarred.

3/9/2019 c45 MrsH
Loved it! What a great adventure. Thanks for sharing it.
3/10/2019 c21 Hippothestrowl
Another good chapter which worked well. I now see how well fitted the Hallows are to their owners. Riddle is afraid of death and drawn to anything that make defy it. Grindelwald is all about power and attack. Harry is more defensive.

3/10/2019 c20 Hippothestrowl
Well, that built up nicely and resolved itself well.

3/8/2019 c46 Anne
Very good story, creative and beautifully written. Thank you for sharing it with us.
3/8/2019 c18 Guest
ffs. I get that the popular thing in HP fan fiction seems to be hating on the Weasleys and Dumbledore. I even get that with the major change in the timeline people are likely to turn out a bit differently. It made sense that Dumbledore, having never experienced the death of Arianna or seeing just how far gone Gellart would go, would hold out on some indifference towards muggle borns. That being said the way you are portraying Ron and Ginny and to a lesser extent Dumbledore in this story is a major detractor. I love everything else about this fic, but as soon as you have anything related to those characters it is like it becomes a completely different fic and not in a good way.
3/7/2019 c22 Guest
Okey; you have a minister that tries to kill everyone in the school, everybody knows he did it, no one does nothing when he appears. He kills the Potters, Lord Black "puts economic pressure over the death eaters". Another story in which the Light side is so light I have burned my eyes
3/7/2019 c46 2Harry Thomas Riddle
Thanks mate.
3/7/2019 c46 21katmom
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. They helped flesh out this epic adventure. Well done!
3/6/2019 c45 Guest
End? Are you going to continue with a new story / title? Please?
3/6/2019 c45 3LeiaKitten
More, more, omg! Such a wonderful read, I absolutely loved it to the very end!
3/6/2019 c45 21katmom
So, the dream he remembered was the other life? Did Death leave him that? I’m a bit confused.

Will there be a sequel?

I do thank you for sharing.
3/6/2019 c45 Webb
Just wanted to say this has been my most recent favorite time travel story. Well done. Thanks for sharing your talent.
3/6/2019 c19 29Hippothestrowl
Strong scenes with Lord Black whose authority and power come across well, as does his trust in Harry, not just to be his heir but be at hand when confronting Lestrange, Regulus, and Bellatrix.

I believe Voldemort would use the word 'twit'. It's a weak, often lighthearted, insult in Britspeak.

Good ending to the chapter, leading on to interesting possibilities!

3/6/2019 c45 Maassassin
Awesome story! Would love a sequel
301 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »