for Haunted by Blood

Love it is there a part 3 or are u going to continue
8/7/2019 c6 Jenee167
Update plz
7/14/2019 c6 4FlowerChild23
oh man. poor girl. My heart goes out for her. If she doesn't cave David will figure out a way to make her. There is no way he will allow another Michael or Star.
7/4/2019 c6 sweet-cc
omg love this cant wait for more x
6/30/2019 c6 3TishaLiz
Finally an update!
How dare you leave me for so long in the dark, do you have any idea how worried I was getting that you’d never come back to this
I’m now so happy you updated, and the chapter was a nice length so thank you.
Please update again soon, your cliffhangers are evil.
5/23/2019 c5 50.Elizabeth Dawn.0
I just read through both of these stories, the first and this one, and it’s good. You’ve got the writing magic. Your characters are well developed, you don’t pull the punches, and you can really write.
I’m eager to read the next parts of this story, so as long as you keep posting, I’ll keep reviewing. You’ve got yourself a fan.
5/19/2019 c5 1GyreHost
moar?
4/12/2019 c5 Alex
Please update this soon
3/9/2019 c5 Batman45
Pleas update
2/4/2019 c5 MurderIsMyPassTi
Oh my freakin god, yes! I have been waiting!
12 years, in azkaban!
Anyways, what's going to happen next? I'm so excited! Between this and The ticking crocodile, idk what else in this fandom could be more exciting.
I hope she wales on them a bit, just for trauma inflicted on her poor childhood.
1/5/2019 c5 4FlowerChild23
Ih man...David better be careful
1/5/2019 c5 3TishaLiz
Well this has got to be my favourite chapter so far, for obvious reasons. And that cliffhanger was very rudely placed. I did notice comment that at least David has been able to sense Lily for the past 2 weeks. I personally would like it better if it was only David’s blood Lily took, David is the kind of vampire who wouldn’t want to share a child of his own. And I can’t see Paul taking up any responsibility and Dwayne has to be her big brother, it’s his role.
I really, really, really, really, really can’t wait till next weekend. I need more now please.
1/5/2019 c5 Shay
AHAHHAHA I FRICKEN LOVE THIS BOOK
1/1/2019 c4 4FlowerChild23
Aww poor lily
12/31/2018 c4 CuriousEttie
Thanks for updating! I'm excited to see what happens next!
30 Page 1 2 Next »